Well It's back.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

DorothyG

This depression, misery, it's been here all day and I can't shake it. I've been in bed literally all day. I managed to force myself to get up and eat a little bit around 6. (It's 9 now)

If I have to go through much more of this I'm going to kill myself.

I seriously can't take it anymore. I at least want a REASON for all this pain.

It hurts so bad. Why does God expect me to put up with this. It's like he wants me to kill myself.

O

overcomer2

What type of pain are you speaking of. Like a heart break or some sort of physical thing. I'm sorry about your depression. Are you sure its not oppression. This is where Satan attacks you and like hovers over you like a black cloud. I found something really neat yesterday. I haven't slept so well since I had Bible tapes. Anyway I like to listen to scripture when I go to bed and fall asleep it just scares the little demons away. Also my subconscience just soaks up Gods Word. Well if you go to Biblegateway.com online they have an audio and you can set it to continuous. I listened to I, II Samual in story form. This is where it is all the words of scripture but they change out the voices when certain people are speaking. Try it.

Will be praying for you. Tell us how tomorrow goes.

D

DorothyG

overcomer2;bt6173 said:
What type of pain are you speaking of. Like a heart break or some sort of physical thing. I'm sorry about your depression. Are you sure its not oppression. This is where Satan attacks you and like hovers over you like a black cloud. I found something really neat yesterday. I haven't slept so well since I had Bible tapes. Anyway I like to listen to scripture when I go to bed and fall asleep it just scares the little demons away. Also my subconscience just soaks up Gods Word. Well if you go to Biblegateway.com online they have an audio and you can set it to continuous. I listened to I, II Samual in story form. This is where it is all the words of scripture but they change out the voices when certain people are speaking. Try it.

Will be praying for you. Tell us how tomorrow goes.

Thanks.....

The source of the pain is unknown. My pain it emotional, I feel it throughout my whole body though...

O

overcomer2

Okay, you do know that we as Christian will begin to Lament as we near the end times. These are the birthing pains. Try to get on your knees pray, groan, lament, cry get some of these emotions out. Cry out to him to let you know what to do.

D

DorothyG

overcomer2;bt6176 said:
Okay, you do know that we as Christian will begin to Lament as we near the end times. These are the birthing pains. Try to get on your knees pray, groan, lament, cry get some of these emotions out. Cry out to him to let you know what to do.

I have been! D': for almost as long as I've been alive.

O

overcomer2

How about fasting. Remember there was that spirit that took prayer and fasting to be delivered from. For sure try and listen to only scriptures or hymns and renew the mind. I wouldn't even recommend christian contemporary music right now because of the beat. Just scripture and hymns. If you don't know the unusual old hymns get a hymn book at a Goodwill and read them like poems.

I will pray for you. I will fast tomorrow, too. Take this oppressive spirit off here today. In Jesus Name.

D

doll

God doesn't want you to harm yourself he loves you!
Satan is the culprit. Rebuke him daily as many times as you feel him sneaking up on you!

K

katy1988

Perhaps, God is putting more weights on the bar of your life. he wants you to be stronger!

alexis

Banned by Admin Team (verified fraud)
Dec 5, 2013
Jesus loves you

I love you...

Be safe and I can listen or talk if you want,
Lexi

May 3, 2013
If God would like to "kill" you or any, HE DOESN'T NEED TO USE ANOTHER PERSON OR PROBLEM (He can express Himself) but I felt jealous, so I replied.

I, like you and many, have blamed God for not taking care of me (this is wrong).

When you overcame your sorrows and pains will know what was the lesson behind this hurting situation.

Be strong TO BE STRONGER.

T

Theodore

The thought of killing yourself is not from God. the devil would love for us to do that so that we will not make it into the kingdom of heaven. Since you are feeling so bad and do not know what it is, try helping someone else and see if you feel better for doing that. Our main purpose is to help others not ourselves and we will be blessed for this. You can make a difference by just telling someone they are really smart:). If you want, you can private message me and we can talk some more to get to the bottom of this feeling you have.