well then

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

pente_girl92

hey yall:)
I've been looking for something like this :)
My name is brooke or you can call me brookie.
Im 17, God is my best friend, forever :)
my family got outta church about 9 years ago, not too much longer after my brother was killed.
I'd hit rock bottom so I went to church as my last place to turn..ha best thing I ever did.
I really would love to make some good friends on here (= that would be absolutely splendid.
well later lovelys!have a blessed Sunday!

W

wwjd_kilden

hi there! Glad you found us! hope you'll stay :)

J

JackAlexander

Hey Brooke, that's wonderful that you returned! and it's great to have you here. I'm new here myself, but I like it so far.

C

chuck_vini

I just have to say that I agree with them 2 .....= DSo welcome here ... hope you have fun here and make new friends! ;)God bless you!In God, Marcos Vinicius