Well Today I Will Do This Spicial Thing

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

OFM

I WILL TODAY DO THIS,SPECIAL THING FOR OTHERS.!!!!

O

OFM

I HAVE A BITHDAY CARD AND THANK-YOU CARD TO SEND,AS WELL AS A LETTER TO FRIENDS IN THE MAIL.
be blessed every 1 allways,
amen

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
I will pray for those who have no parents or food or hope

O

OFM

amen amen amen allways.

B

Becky216

I will give people that the Lord sends across my path a reason to keep Fighting with a Smile on their face....

S

shirley

I WILL PRAY FOR OUR COUNTRY AND THE NEEDY N THE POOR ; AND I SEND A SPECIAL PRAYER OUT TO A SPECIAL FRIEND WHO IS HURTING PHSICALLY FOR HEALING AND THAT THIS PAIN HE HAS GOES AWAY ; AND THAT HE HAVE A PAIN FREE DAY N NIGHT

O

OFM

amen to u all my Sisters in Christ b blessed allways....