What’s the reason?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Hungry

Banned
Nov 26, 2012
3,095
1,050
113
I have my own thoughts on the matter but I’m curious about what others think. Clearly we serve an all powerful Creator. He can create life from His breath, and speak stars into existence. This is Christian Chat. It’s not dog breeders chat or car chat or money chat. We have made a decision to devote some of our time to fellowship and learn and pray with other followers of Christ. I’m wondering who has pondered the why. Why does God care? Why should He care? I’m certain we’ve thought about it, so what have we concluded? Please share.
 
I have my own thoughts on the matter but I’m curious about what others think. Clearly we serve an all powerful Creator. He can create life from His breath, and speak stars into existence. This is Christian Chat. It’s not dog breeders chat or car chat or money chat. We have made a decision to devote some of our time to fellowship and learn and pray with other followers of Christ. I’m wondering who has pondered the why. Why does God care? Why should He care? I’m certain we’ve thought about it, so what have we concluded? Please share.
It's indeed a mystery. It does not seem logical to human reason. Yet God is love, so in a sense, how can He not care? We who are fallen love our children. It helps when we look at things from God's point of view.

For example, why did God permit fallen Adam to live? He could have ended Adam and Eve and started again. Yet the watching hosts of heaven would have had to admit that Satan had won. So God used Adam's failure to cause the universe to marvel at His (God's) love, mercy, grace, power and wisdom. Satan brought about his own downfall when he crucified the innocent man. So we who are blessed to know God can worship Him, knowing that He is worthy.
 
I have my own thoughts on the matter but I’m curious about what others think. Clearly we serve an all powerful Creator. He can create life from His breath, and speak stars into existence. This is Christian Chat. It’s not dog breeders chat or car chat or money chat. We have made a decision to devote some of our time to fellowship and learn and pray with other followers of Christ. I’m wondering who has pondered the why. Why does God care? Why should He care? I’m certain we’ve thought about it, so what have we concluded? Please share.

An age old pondering you have

“When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;

What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him? For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour. Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:

O Lord our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭8:3-6,

God created us to operate over and rule his creation and have fellowship with him he’s creating a family in mankind for himself. The gospel teaches us about a fathers love for his children and how it is long enough and wide enough deep enough and high enough to reach us and lift us up from the mire inspite of all we’ve done wrong before

we’re his children is why he cares man is made to be the children of God he cares because of Christ

“For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.”
‭‭John‬ ‭16:27‬ ‭

A father loves his children but sometimes maybe that is the reason just because he’s a loving father
 
I think He cares because we are made in His image.
and thus I guess we are His representatives or ambassadors on earth.
why should He care...well His name is above all names, He is good and doesnt want His creation to be destroyed but to live forever.

God is love.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Aldg19