What a friend we have in Jesus what a faith we have!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Prognostic

Jan 5, 2018
How blessed are we that we have Jesus! That we have our God! That we have the Holy Trinity!

I don't believe in "luck". I don't believe in superstition! I believe you can be in the right place at the right time for something fruitiouse (is that the right word?) So I don't believe it's just lucky that we have a God. No no, there's more to it than luck. Than just plain old good fortune!

I mean, I don't mean to sound like John Lennon. But imagine if you will there was no Jesus. No bible. No sign of God at all. No heaven. No spiritual world. No after life. Like we really did start from a big bang and evolved from monkeys to man.

To me that sounds so bleak. So boring. So accidental. So unintended. So purposeless! If that's spelt right!

Honestly what hope is there in that? But what hope we have in God!

Our God is a real living God. And his word, the bible, the gospels are all true. Jesus lives and is coming back. The sinner can be forgiven. The second coming is happening. Heavenly peace, hope and happiness awaits all who believe. Who believe in truth.

That's such powerful hope. The hope that God gives through his word. Through his son.

We have hope!

We have a friend in Jesus.

We have it and it's real.

Just dwell on that a minute.

You've just done the minimum that God asks from you on a daily basis. :)