What about this fema and pastors deal?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 24, 2012
So questioning something that's going around to see if there is any validity to it is not allowed. One word. Wow.

You didn't answer the question. If not now then when is all the 'revealing of the man of sin' gong to take place?

So everything is great right now, no evil going on behind closed doors. I'm stupid for even considering the slight possibility that we might be in 'the last hour'. So when is it all going to begin in your opinion?
He can say some pretty hurtful things from time to time. I asked if I should leave my church because they associated with Joel Osteen's ministries and he told me he would never be my friend haha.

I have never heard of this conspiracy theory and seriously doubt its validity due to the combative nature between churches and the state. Also there would be a problem with FEMA prisoners of different religions having to go to Christian churches. Any kind of processing would have to be done by a government facility or neutral building like an events arena (football/baseball stadium)

Dec 18, 2013
Hope you r right. Thanks. It's kinda 'betwixt one thing and another'. We all want Jesus to get back here quick like, but a ton of unsavory stuff has to be building up first. A 'revealing' of a sort.
I watched one video showing all the thousands of military vehicles including tanks, being dispersed throughout the country. Disturbing..
Indeed, I have seen all this same stuff years ago. Probably the same videos even too. Probably this one or one similar to it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_5vTEr3o-s
[video=youtube;R_5vTEr3o-s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_5vTEr3o-s[/video]

Heh it's no secret so not a conspiracy. Though indeed I can see why you fear the power of my military, perhaps you can perceive some of the mortal/secular weaknesses in this video also and abate some fear. I got a lot of tanks but it takes a tremendous amount of will power and resources to push them across the flat earth.

As for the FEMA genocide conspiracies, those are even older. Funny enough my friend a former atheist showed me this theory lol, smart guy actually ended up finishing well in college and now works for a particularly famous military contractor now trying to develop better alternative and clean fuel sources for them. The truth is the military industrial complex just looks scary and almost invincible but its actually quite fragile due to its dependency on certain fragile technologies and rare resources that take a lot of effort to maintain and also of course a relatively peaceful and stable domestic society.

Yet

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
No one has contacted me or the hundreds of pastors I know.
Glad to hear that. No one has contacted me yet either. But I'm already 'underground' as it were.

Yet

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Indeed, I have seen all this same stuff years ago. Probably the same videos even too. Probably this one or one similar to it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_5vTEr3o-s
[video=youtube;R_5vTEr3o-s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_5vTEr3o-s[/video]

Heh it's no secret so not a conspiracy. Though indeed I can see why you fear the power of my military, perhaps you can perceive some of the mortal/secular weaknesses in this video also and abate some fear. I got a lot of tanks but it takes a tremendous amount of will power and resources to push them across the flat earth.

As for the FEMA genocide conspiracies, those are even older. Funny enough my friend a former atheist showed me this theory lol, smart guy actually ended up finishing well in college and now works for a particularly famous military contractor now trying to develop better alternative and clean fuel sources for them. The truth is the military industrial complex just looks scary and almost invincible but its actually quite fragile due to its dependency on certain fragile technologies and rare resources that take a lot of effort to maintain and also of course a relatively peaceful and stable domestic society.
Thanks for your incite. But I'm not in fear. I'm actually rejoicing for our redemption draws near. Luke 22:28 I have peace. I've heard of this stuff years ago also. Just in the past couple of days I started taking another look. R u saying it's bogus? Obama did say he wanted to create a civilian army for the event of martial law or something like that.

I didnt use the word conspiracy...I don't think, for I see a lot of things 'hidden in plain sight'. Out of the closet. Revealed openly. I'm just saying.

Mar 24, 2016
The Antichrist is not coming anymore. It will get better and better and then the whole earth is full of His Glory through the church in a few thousand years or so and then Jesus comes back. Pretrib is nuts and the people who believe it too. I read it on Facebook all the time.
Where's the sign of His coming? Everything stays the same.
Better and better? Oh yes, I can see that worldwide. Every is turning up tulips:p

Yet

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
He can say some pretty hurtful things from time to time. I asked if I should leave my church because they associated with Joel Osteen's ministries and he told me he would never be my friend haha.

I have never heard of this conspiracy theory and seriously doubt its validity due to the combative nature between churches and the state. Also there would be a problem with FEMA prisoners of different religions having to go to Christian churches. Any kind of processing would have to be done by a government facility or neutral building like an events arena (football/baseball stadium)
Before any of this could work for 'big brother', me thinks they'll have to take away everyone's guns first, which would lead to a civil war.

Dec 18, 2013
Thanks for your incite. But I'm not in fear. I'm actually rejoicing for our redemption draws near. Luke 22:28 I have peace. I've heard of this stuff years ago also. Just in the past couple of days I started taking another look. R u saying it's bogus? Obama did say he wanted to create a civilian army for the event of martial law or something like that.

I didnt use the word conspiracy...I don't think, for I see a lot of things 'hidden in plain sight'. Out of the closet. Revealed openly. I'm just saying.
Sort of think it's bogus. Not to be inciting, but like I'd say the overall theory elements are true but other elements aren't. Like obviously they moving my tanks en masse across America a couple years ago. Obviously the government works with certain churches and religious factions. Don't mean martial law has been declared or will be, or even if it is to be so that it be successful.

Also I know you didn't say conspiracy :). That's rather the point. You're sane, its no conspiracy that pastors cooperate with the government or on our side digressions that my military/industrial complex is the envy of all my rival kings across the flat earth lol. Just trying to remind you they're not as powerful as you think, no need to be anxious or fear them, praise Jesus.

Lol Obama is a good example actually and figures into many theories and conspiracy theories of this theme. Lol My personal opinion is Obama says a lot of stuff. Lol Obama don't lead no army. Obama is gonna give my pplz Obama-phones and then he's gonna go back to playing some golf while we reckon out his replacement in the News Section lol.

Jan 24, 2012
Before any of this could work for 'big brother', me thinks they'll have to take away everyone's guns first, which would lead to a civil war.
I would think so. Unless the president disabled the internet and telephone communications (which he is now able to do) and sent the police/marines/army/army reserve/possibly UN peacekeepers to conduct raids in the middle of the night in every major city, then on night 2 began raids on smaller towns while there was still confusion and hearsay

That's how I would do it anyway. Nobody has ever beaten "the man" in a raid to my knowledge, no matter how well armed they are.

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
Hmm, if you wanna escape this stuff then move to another country? Seems like this assumes the world revolves around America, or America is the only country in the world...

AllenW

Apr 20, 2016
Nothing "Smart Butt" about it, I seriously think people caught up in conspiracy imaginings are in need of mental help.
Ah, yeah, but what's this I hear about you?

Mar 2, 2016
IDK. The US govt can't run the postal service.