What about this

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 17, 2013
Exodus 33:11And the Lord spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend. And he turned again into the camp: but his servant Joshua, the son of Nun, a young man, departed not out of the tabernacle.

Feb 17, 2013
[SUP] From Exodus 33
18 [/SUP]And he said, I beseech thee, shew me thy glory.

[SUP]19 [/SUP]And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the Lord before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy.
[SUP]20 [/SUP]And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.
[SUP]21 [/SUP]And the Lord said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock:
[SUP]22 [/SUP]And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by:
[SUP]23 [/SUP]And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.

However he did see his form. Then we must discuss what face to face actually meant in the time of its translation. Get the Hebrew.