What Am I Hiding ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

J-Kay-2

Why must I hide 'me?' I know why I keep secret
the person I can recall from little girl up until today.
We can't undo the past. It hides inside us in a room
no one can enter. It has a combination lock on it.
I am only one who can know what is hiding inside and
can never tell anyone what hides there.

Only Jesus knows. He has forgiven that person, He
remembers no more. He throws our sins away.
Why do I remember what He has forgotten?

I don't like that young girl. What made me that way?
Why is she haunting me now? Leave me alone. The
enemy lies. We are not responsible when we are so
young, but why does a child feel the ache inside ?
Who we are as a child does not define who we are
today. Does it ? What made her come back ? Go.
Leave me alone. The Lord is my Savior. He is my
shield, my protector. He won't let me be harmed.

My end is nearing, and all I have done will not be
an issue anymore. It is just a part of life. Once
this spirit leaves here, the body will decay, and
the Lord will give me a new body, one man has not
touched. I will be a new creation in Christ my Lord.
Until then, I will look up, for my redemption draws
soon. ~ J~K~2

Attachments

Oct 31, 2011
There were many times that little girl was bewildered, frightened, and alone. As I look back I now can see she wasn't alone at all, she was loved and cared for by the Father.

There was the night when I was so young I was still in a crib, there was a storm, bushes rushing at the window like demons trying to get in. I yelled and yelled, until finally someone came to spank me for crying. I didn't know it then, but looking back I know God was there.

When I was 14 and Mom had said I couldn't live with them any more, I found an attic room. The grocer in town gave me some wooden boxes that grapefruit came to his store in for my clothes. If I would have stopped my tears and trusted, I could have found a board to put across and had a desk. God showed me a patch of deep purple violets hidden under a bush in the yard. Pure beauty. I was smart enough, thank heavens, to know they told me that there was beauty even in my darkness.

Every day is new, every day we can be thankful for the yesterday that we build on today.

J

J-Kay-2

RedTent;bt7089 said:
There were many times that little girl was bewildered, frightened, and alone. As I look back I now can see she wasn't alone at all, she was loved and cared for by the Father.

There was the night when I was so young I was still in a crib, there was a storm, bushes rushing at the window like demons trying to get in. I yelled and yelled, until finally someone came to spank me for crying. I didn't know it then, but looking back I know God was there.

When I was 14 and Mom had said I couldn't live with them any more, I found an attic room. The grocer in town gave me some wooden boxes that grapefruit came to his store in for my clothes. If I would have stopped my tears and trusted, I could have found a board to put across and had a desk. God showed me a patch of deep purple violets hidden under a bush in the yard. Pure beauty. I was smart enough, thank heavens, to know they told me that there was beauty even in my darkness.

Every day is new, every day we can be thankful for the yesterday that we build on today.
It is a strange feeling to feel the past begin to surface.
I appreciate your last line so much. We can build on it.
I admire you and find God has indeed put a beautiful lady
called RedTent in our midst. Always uplifting others.
All the pain you endured, you have learned to turn it into
healing for someone else. God bless you and know that
I love you ~ I respect you ~ I am blessed to know you ~ J~K~2