What are "Good Works"?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Tearose84

When you think of what good works are, but do you think of? Things like feeding the poor, helping others, etc. What comes to your mind?

U

Ugly

This may have varied at different points in my life, but at this point its about giving advice, or offering help with people dealing with things, looking for directions or answers. Kind of a counselor role. At this point this is about all i have to offer, but its kind of up my alley anyways.

Feb 17, 2013
There is no one good no not one. We must rely on the only good work and that is to put our faith inn the cross. Everything we do is not accepted by God unless our faith is solely planted in the cross. We can do nothing of our own self. Romans the whole book. God never has and never will accept works of the flesh. Only the work that He Himself has provided.

S

SpaceCowboy

Things you do for Jesus' sake.

N

nathan3

It could be anything from, being a good mother , father, or brother or sister. A well placed smile to comfort some one.. Lifting up some one who's down. To things like feeding the hungry , and planting a small seed to some one who does not know about Christ. Living life , conducting your life God's way. etc.

Last edited:

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Whatever is done as unto the Lord.