what are they doing right this minute?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Liamson

Feb 3, 2010
She would be getting her Jiu-jitsu on, polishing her motorcycle, practicing Spanish and saving money. She is doing all this while being annoyed that there isn't more guys like me.

Actually, she is probably cohabitating with some guy, stuck, miserable and drowning in debt. She probably just worked a long shift at a gas station or Walmart. She's probably bitter, has truckloads of trust issues, doesn't excercise and barely graduated from high school. She isn't really that adventurous but, wants to eventually find a guy to run away with and have lots of babies.

J

Jullianna

He just got home from work. It's been a long week and he just wants to be quiet, eat pizza and watch a movie. He doesn't like ballet or art, but he'll go with me if I'll go to the game with him and yell for his team like I know why I'm yelling and not ask questions. OR he won't be upset if I go to the ballet with MY friends because he's going to the game with HIS friends tomorrow. He knows about cars because I don't. He's laid back because I'm just..so..not. He'll squint and grin at me when I'm being a bit fat whiney baby and won't get mad when I do the same at him. He'll ignore my OCD and put his stuff wherever he wants to. If I have something in my nose/teeth he will tell me. If I look ridiculous in something he will tell me the lightbulb in my closet needs to be replaced. He really doesn't care what my friends think of him. He likes candles. He likes any man's cologne Burberry makes or is smart enough to lie about it because I like it and buy it for him. He wears what he wants when he wants because fads are for morons. He loves the Word as much as I do and will attend a study with me. He will pray with me and for me. He loves my family as long as they stay out of our personal business. He can read a map or program his GPS, and will actually use it. He will stomp holes in the floor on his side of the car while I'm driving, but knows when to bite his tongue. He likes dogs. He can discuss current events and politics and knows he doesn't have to agree with me because we don't share a brain and I will love him anyway. He knows that most things that can be plugged in are not romantic gifts for ladies. He knows at least one language other than his own. He can read Shakespeare or other classics while he spits and splits wires with his pocket knife. He likes mountains. He likes water. He LOVES music, but agrees with me that hip hop is not music, it's noise (this is non-negotiable). He agrees that American Pie is the best song ever written ever. He will dunk me when we're swimming no matter how much time I spent on my hair because I should have been smarter than that. He likes air shows. He's curious about more things than most people ponder. He knows there is a big world out there, he cares about it and wants to experience as much of it as possible. He stopped reading this post in the middle because someone on TV hit a homerun, he watched the replay, then went to the frig for a sandwich and he forgot this was here. :)

D

djness

Hopefully she is picking up tips from cosmopolitan on how.....
What?.....

J

Jullianna

Hopefully she is picking up tips from cosmopolitan on how.....
What?.....
hahahaha!!! djness, you never fail to surprise me :D

G

GreenNnice

Good thread, julieannie.

-----=--------=

Reading the bible. or, some other book, challenging their walk with God to be more step-ful, so to speak :)

Last edited by a moderator: