What are you having for Thanksgiveing?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

angelpie

Jan 8, 2009
Well I am spending time with my family, we are having a trukey dinner, with Yams, Trukey Suagar cookies, Mash poatos & Dinner rolls. I'm thankfull for having friends, family & God in my Life.

L

Lovesong

I've cooked about 2 dinners last week, and one this week, no more dinners lol..j/k - We had Turkey, Stuffing, cranberries, potato salad, fruit salad, and dinner rolls,

I'm thankful too.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
I work in a restaurant..i gotta work Thanksgiving,,,at least I get a free meal

K

Kyouken

Ham at my grandmother's house in the morning, and Turkey in the evening at my house. Yum! (I'll know about the specifics right before they enter my stomach!)

S

systemdown101

I already have the turkey thawing, and have all the parts for it. I accidentally got only one box of stuffing, but I think we'll manage!

I live with a couple roomies but we've become almost a bizarre kind of family over the many years. Consensus is that I cook the best Thanksgiving turkey, so it's fallen to me to cook that. I actually look forward to doing it. Although I doubt there will be any leftovers, especially since we just got three cats in the house and they're still young, so they're at the stage where they can and will eat anything!

A

All4HimAlldayLong

My Thanksgiving meal: Turkey w/gravy, mashed potatoes, baked sweet potatoes, mashed rutabaga, stuffing, home-made from scratch mac & cheese, cranberry sauce, butter rolls, & pie! Bon apetit!

A

asd101

Always turkey.. but i want to not buy the turkey from the store ill go out and get it myslef!!! Mashed potatoes, home made not store bought!!! Home made pies and desserts, but the buns and rolls and other stuff maybe ill but from store... :).. its more enjoyable having made it yourself!!! Always give thanks to God, and for what He gave, thats what its all about!!! Not just turkey!!! :p!!!

L

Lovesong

I'm contemplating on doing a group activity like a game but can't decide which game I'm gonna do, maybe I'll buy a pack of uno cards :D that should be fun ^^

A

ablem

When you celebrate thanksgiving to whom you address the occasion? why there are specific foods to prepare?

A

ablem

Everybody is free to come to every house to eat the prepared food for thanksgiving?