What are you if you know God is real because proof through an experience?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
U

Undeterminable

I know God is real because I have experienced him in me.

I follow God and trust him because I know he is real and I know he died for me and my sins and I love him for that and because I love him I follow him and obey his words.

My faith is in the one true God. God is the father and the son and the holy spirit. The son is Jesus Christ who is the word. So my faith in the one true God which is all these things.

The word says that if I love him I will listen and follow Christ who is the word. The word describes what religion I should be and because I love him I follow what he says.

Real religion, the kind that passes muster before God the Father, is this: Reach out to the homeless and loveless in their plight, and guard against corruption from the godless world.

The word clearly states that real religion is actions not a belief system.

This is what you are if you know that God is real:

My faith is in God and I follow him and his word which is Christ because I love him.
My religion is to Reach out to the homeless and loveless in their plight, and guard against corruption from the godless world.

C

CanadaNZ

You are a Christian, as I said in the other post is the the word meant to describe true followers of Jesus, many have defiled the name making the world believe all sorts of lies about christianity. We as true christians (followers of Jesus) need to take back the name show the world what it really means to be a christian.

U

Undeterminable

Thank you for your reply sister.

U

Undeterminable

Well I am a follower of Christ so I must be a Christian. Christian means follower of Christ.

C

CanadaNZ

exactly rock the name and by God's grace show the world what it means to be a true christian.

Dec 19, 2009
I know God is real because I have experienced him in me.

I follow God and trust him because I know he is real and I know he died for me and my sins and I love him for that and because I love him I follow him and obey his words.

My faith is in the one true God. God is the father and the son and the holy spirit. The son is Jesus Christ who is the word. So my faith in the one true God which is all these things.

The word says that if I love him I will listen and follow Christ who is the word. The word describes what religion I should be and because I love him I follow what he says.

Real religion, the kind that passes muster before God the Father, is this: Reach out to the homeless and loveless in their plight, and guard against corruption from the godless world.

The word clearly states that real religion is actions not a belief system.

This is what you are if you know that God is real:

My faith is in God and I follow him and his word which is Christ because I love him.
My religion is to Reach out to the homeless and loveless in their plight, and guard against corruption from the godless world.
The Lord has solved every problem I’ve had for all my fifty-nine years on earth. That is proof enough for me.