What are you listening to?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Tall_Timbers

Mar 31, 2023
Cheyenne WY
christiancommunityforum.com
Geez bro, where do you live? I like music and TV, but I try not to let my life bleed out to others, and I expect the same from my neighbors.
Until a couple of months ago I lived in the middle of a forest in interior Alaska. Now I live in a regular town neighborhood of row houses in Wyoming.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Until a couple of months ago I lived in the middle of a forest in interior Alaska. Now I live in a regular town neighborhood of row houses in Wyoming.
I used to live in ghetto-esque apartments in Mesa. Needless to say, I was quite unhappy, and the apartment felt like a dead skin I needed to shed off. I've had apartments before, and they were much better-run with a better class of neighbors. Not so the "District Flats".

Now, I live in a mobile home in a 55+ community. Much quieter. I had an encounter with someone the other day who was playing music loudly from his little golf cart 9:30 at night, but those incidents are rare.

But, to have perfect quiet... ahhhh....

Tinkerbell725

Jul 19, 2014
Philippines Age 40
Listening to birds’ chirping. I live in the city but there are trees in my neighborhood. It is mostly quiet here with just minimal cars passing by that is why I hear the birds.

Tinkerbell725

Jul 19, 2014
Philippines Age 40
Why did you move? Got tired of the super cold weather? Is it boring in Alaska? What is it like to live in Alaska? I’m sorry too many questions. I am just curious because Alaska is quite an interesting place.

Tall_Timbers

Mar 31, 2023
Cheyenne WY
christiancommunityforum.com
Why did you move? Got tired of the super cold weather? Is it boring in Alaska? What is it like to live in Alaska? I’m sorry too many questions. I am just curious because Alaska is quite an interesting place.
I moved because, in my aging state, I was no longer able to properly maintain our property.
I did not get tired of the climate
It's not boring in Alaska
It's a good place to live and a good place to visit.