what are you living for?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

madona

i always ask myself why am i still living ? i mean life is so dangerous and full of troubles
i sometimes had bad experiences and lost hope of life but then i realized that it`s all about hope
without hope there`s no life ,also i think that i can change things when i grow up ,everybody can change and bacome an important person
so that`s why i`m still living
and you what are you living for?

M

Maddog

I wish I knew. Might give me some incentive to keep going.

Jan 1, 2010
I'm living just to fall more in love with him.. :)

M

madona

that`s the problem it`s difficult to find something incentive u to keep going,i hope there`ll be

D

Dmurray

I'm living for God. This life is short, so we strive so we can have eternal life, and not eternal ****ation.
I'm here to serve God and to spread his word to others who are fumbling around in the darkness of this world, to shed light on them so that they too will have everlasting life.

Dec 4, 2009
im here to enjoy my life and acheive my goals and then die

P

pente_girl92

I'm definitely living for Jesus!!:)
He died for me!!!He was tortured for me even though He knew I would fail Him time after time.
The very least I can do is live for Him, afterall when I'm in Heaven, my life here on earth will look like a second compared to eternal life with my DADDY :)
I'm never ganna go another day living for something other than my Creator!
IlyJ :)

M

madona

yea and God too (how did i forget maybe i was studying or something) anyway i love God so much and i am definitely living for him

M

marcir94

definitely living to spread the word of God to people of earth and form a relationship with Christ!

G

glory_girL

I live for giving inform n giving peace for everyone who doesnt know Jesus or know Him well.
although ths life is full of problems,,just remember tht all of the happens will be nice at the time..

Oct 31, 2009
Honestly Im living because God gave his life only for lil ol' me!! And I feel precious!! So its worth keep living!!