What are you looking for when you view a member's profile?

• Thread starter BlessedLovedByGod
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

BlessedLovedByGod

I see different names viewing my profile everyday.
And one time somebody ask me whats in my Reinventing Fun In My Space Album...
So does this mean that she got lazy viewing the rest of the pics or she viewed it...and just didnt get what she saw?
hmmm
So I changed my album name to Reinventing Fun in My Bedroom. (instead of my space)
I also check profiles to checked out some info. Some members don't like the idea of repeating themselves with the same questions that is already in their profile.
A photo to have an idea how they look like. And their biblical quotes to know what this person is thinking.

I

iTOREtheSKY

LOL...sometimes I hit their name by mistake & so I just end up looking at their profile by dumb luck...other times it's to see how old the person is or to see where they are from,as I am not savy on many of the flags of countries I see posted in CC.

K

kenisyes

Sometimes I look to see if we have anything in common; maybe I will find a new friend. This is mostly on new members.

When I am answering a counselling-type question, I look for basic info like man/woman/young/old. Many such problems are age/gender dependent.

Finally, I pray when I give answers, and sometimes I will see something in their picture or bio that tells me something.

R

Relena7

I occasionally click a profile to see if I guessed something correctly about somebody. I am an analytical person so I sometimes get curious to see how close my guesses are.

Either that or I might just be vaguely curious about a person because they liked my post or friended me. usually I don't look for much because the majority of people don't put up that much info anyway.

Z

zaoman32

I occasionally click a profile to see if I guessed something correctly about somebody. I am an analytical person so I sometimes get curious to see how close my guesses are.

Either that or I might just be vaguely curious about a person because they liked my post or friended me. usually I don't look for much because the majority of people don't put up that much info anyway.
Truth...same here.

S

Siberian_Khatru

For a better hair stylist. :p

flowerof3

May 1, 2011
i like to see what peopled look like, there hobbies, Bible quotes, also to see if we have similar interest

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
I will look at someones profile and posts if they ask me to friend them, or if I need a deeper insight into why they may have said something. And if I'm going to address them personally.

D

danschance

I look just to know about that person. I guess it is basic human curiosity.

shawntc

May 7, 2010
I generally check their Spiritual Status section so I can gauge whether I might end up having to apply my apologetics knowledge for questions they might pose.

Apr 18, 2013
I am always curious about others, so if someone says something in a post that strikes my interest, or if they have an avatar that I like, or perhaps they liked or quoted one of my posts, I'll check out their profile. Also, if someone visits my profile, I will often visit their profile out of curiosity, and sometimes I forget that I already looked at their profile and click on it again. So I do visit other peoples' profiles quite frequently when I do come around the forum I suppose. :)

I

iTOREtheSKY

Like...right now,I'm gonna go look at CC Member Adrift's profile :)...they peeked @ mine..fair is fair. lol

P

Powemm

I look because I've read something they've posted that makes menwinder if they have other insight that is wether reading on .. I also do photography on the side .. So naturally I love pictures .. I get great ideas from one picture and another idea from
Another and sometimes will tie two ideas together in my photo shoots ... I look at ages and flags... Also where people are from .... pretty much it for me ..oh and if I've met someone and I see they are going through a struggle , I sort of keep an eye on the borders sometimes in case I see an area where encouragement is needed .. Sometimes just to let someone see my name to let them know "hey I haven't forgotten about you " sometimes just showing up with nothing to really say is nice
:)

H

HMSROYALPRINCESS

Well, I look at the profiles in an attempt 2 get a better idea of who else is on this site, particularly the kind people who have replied 2 my posts in welcoming me... 2 a very lonely person, its like getting 2 "meet" them & get better acquainted. :) I also (blush) am not quite adept at navigating this site yet, so I frequently accidentally return 2 pages that I was not looking 4...lol. I'll really b glad when I know what I'm doing! :D

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
I just check so I can learn a little bit about the person. :)
I dont always remember everything, but, by looking at the profile, somehow I can remember their heart. :)
Jesus is good that way! :)

God bless
pickles