What are you watching?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Do you folks ever watch Netflix? Anyone watched Narcos?
I have been watching Netflix since (*checks records) June of 2018 :) I have not seen Narcos, though :unsure:

I did watch Murder Mountain, which documents changes over decades
in the marijuana growing community of Humboldt County, California...

I have seen many good shows on Netflix. I do not own a TV ;)

Sep 14, 2021
I watched "The Chosen" but I prefer more accuracy according to the Bible.
I watch a lot of Carol Burnette as well as "Wycliffe" as I enjoy mysteries.

Aug 22, 2021
I watched "The Chosen" but I prefer more accuracy according to the Bible.
I watch a lot of Carol Burnette as well as "Wycliffe" as I enjoy mysteries.

Outside of Visual Bible movies, there is no other TV shows out there that doesn't have Hollywood Bureaucrat hands in the mix. They always have an agenda of their own beliefs, which usually never line up with Born Again Christian beliefs. Yes, I watch some of these shows, with a snicker and some amusement but I never walk away feeling good.

True, The Chosen is not an accurate account of the Bible, it's written as a backstory of those who knew Christ. But it's a lot better then most of the crap out there in TV Land. When I watch The Chosen, I always walk away feeling good. Guess it's all a matter of opinion and personal preference. 😊

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Try Fargo. breaking bad. Homeland. Heist.
Fargo is, um, hilarious. I have seen it a few times, if you mean the original 1996 movie.

I have also seen the 2014 Fargo series, but not the 2003 made-for-TV movie. Nor Heist...

Homeland started out quite good, but lost me along the way. It seemed to become one of those shows they drag out because it is popular, but they lose the plot. That is one of the things I appreciate about Netflix productions. They tell the story and then it is done.

I have watched Breaking Bad three times, plus the follow-up movie (El Camino) starring Aaron Paul :)

Cabrillo

Sep 6, 2021
Fargo is, um, hilarious. I have seen it a few times, if you mean the original 1996 movie.

I have also seen the 2014 Fargo series, but not the 2003 made-for-TV movie. Nor Heist...

Homeland started out quite good, but lost me along the way. It seemed to become one of those shows they drag out because it is popular, but they lose the plot. That is one of the things I appreciate about Netflix productions. They tell the story and then it is done.

I have watched Breaking Bad three times, plus the follow-up movie (El Camino) starring Aaron Paul :)
I prefer Up in Smoke :LOL::ROFL:

MatthewWestfieldUK

May 13, 2021

My only issue is that the time spent on Netflix could have been invested in reading. I have stopped using Netflix