What are your personal feeling upon Fallen Angels and Satan

• Thread starter BlessedLovedByGod
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

BlessedLovedByGod

and what do you think should happen to them. Please do not tell me what The Bible says, please post your 'Personal' opinion on the subject matter.

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
and what do you think should happen to them. Please do not tell me what The Bible says, please post your 'Personal' opinion on the subject matter.
I personally agree with whatever the Almighty God does forever :)

Feb 17, 2010
I peronally thought God should give them another chance. He did they still refused to obey Him. So I guess they should get what they what.... Seperation from God. That is wht they want, and God gave them their wish. Judas Iscariot is a perfect example....

T

Theophane

God righteously judged them by casting them out of Heaven and into the Lake of Fire.

That is all.

Jan 24, 2013
They're not what most believe them to be.

Radius

Feb 11, 2013
I'm with the one above who agrees with how ever God chooses to judge them. I have no other opinion or stance on the issue.

Jan 24, 2013
I'm with the one above who agrees with how ever God chooses to judge them. I have no other opinion or stance on the issue.
You should. Shall we not judge angels?

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
Let us not get haughty but remain humble and faithful what comes will come in good time.

Jan 24, 2013
Let us not get haughty but remain humble and faithful what comes will come in good time.
Not haughty but these things we should have a better understanding of.

But I am vexed. We only discuss the same regurgitated topics, never being of like mind and judgement.

R

richie_2uk

My personal feelings are of this. None what so ever, if we think about, look deeper into things that really don't matter and not of importance. then we are falling into a place of no real concern. I personally Don't want to know anything about the fallen Angels and how satan came in to being and fallen from heaven. If I did? then to me I would be having an interest in the enemy and pushing my real personal interest in the one who is going to destroy the enemy, and turn my full interests in God and his word. My personal feelings, thoughts or concern of the enemies? None what so ever. Can I ask how anyone be interested in the enemy and his fallen angels, when we have a God so powerful, who defeated Satan, Died for our sins, and still loves us to know him? My advice without quoting scripture as you requested, don't let things that deter you from good, or you will distant yourself from the source of goodness. God bless all.

E

eternally-gratefull

My personal feelings are of this. None what so ever, if we think about, look deeper into things that really don't matter and not of importance. then we are falling into a place of no real concern. I personally Don't want to know anything about the fallen Angels and how satan came in to being and fallen from heaven. If I did? then to me I would be having an interest in the enemy and pushing my real personal interest in the one who is going to destroy the enemy, and turn my full interests in God and his word. My personal feelings, thoughts or concern of the enemies? None what so ever. Can I ask how anyone be interested in the enemy and his fallen angels, when we have a God so powerful, who defeated Satan, Died for our sins, and still loves us to know him? My advice without quoting scripture as you requested, don't let things that deter you from good, or you will distant yourself from the source of goodness. God bless all.
One has to know their enemy and his tactics.. so he can learn his ways and fight him.

Christ may have won the eternal battle. but scripture is VERY CLEAR, we are in a spiritual battle with these very beings.. An army that does not go in prepaired is an army which will suffer greatly.. we as Gods soldiers need to prepair for battle every day, to think there is no spiritual battle and we do not need to know about our enemy is dangerous.

Mar 29, 2013
I have to agree the biggest part of any fight is knowing your enemy if you dont study them an know how they operate an what they do you can plan to counter it.

A

Abbe

God did judge them, He put them at the places they are for now, Who am I that I should tell God the he made a mistake, not me, Iwas not there in the 1st place, He ( not me ) is All seeing, All knowing,He is The Great I AM, that I Am.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
If I say something other than what God has judged then I am making the same mistake satan made...exalt himself into God's role.

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
One has to know their enemy and his tactics.. so he can learn his ways and fight him.

Christ may have won the eternal battle. but scripture is VERY CLEAR, we are in a spiritual battle with these very beings.. An army that does not go in prepaired is an army which will suffer greatly.. we as Gods soldiers need to prepair for battle every day, to think there is no spiritual battle and we do not need to know about our enemy is dangerous.
And this is exactly how the enemy has fooled many and many end up notlistening to te Spirit of God and what God says, ending up being greatly hurt because of lack of trust in the resurrcted Christ you also being resurrected the deeper one understands this the deeper one does their Job instructed to do by God who lives in them. For if his kingdom were here and of this world then there would have been no cross no salvation which is only in the Spirit of God flesh and blood dead by the death of Christ that we agree to dieing to ourselves here and now being made alive in the Spirit of God here and now, rejoicing while in the war as the armies did against the adversaries that were coming against King Jehosaphat, the praise and worship band went out in front and confused the enemy and the enemy killed each other, WOW!!!!! the power of God and stading tall even to the point of death if need be as Stephen did while being stoned to death by the religous leaders that Saul watched happen Stephen go to his death. ARE YOU WILLING Christ was and did fopr each of us just not all have put thier all in him yet
Love you EG

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
I have to agree the biggest part of any fight is knowing your enemy if you dont study them an know how they operate an what they do you can plan to counter it.
How about just trust God and be led without ?

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
If I say something other than what God has judged then I am making the same mistake satan made...exalt himself into God's role.
Totally agree. Refuting the judgement of God is never a good idea.

Oct 14, 2012
They are here. When Jesus returns, he will lock them away for 1,000 years. At the end of the 1,000 years, they will be let lose. All who follow them will be cast into the lake of fire. This means the second death...they will be no more.

Jan 10, 2013
I read the Bible as a non-believer - I wanted to find ammo to attack Christians with.
As such I had no TEACHING from others as to what I should believe.

There is no fallen angel - Jude makes it clear that belief in the teaching of the Book of Enoch is wicked.
There is not Satan(it means adversary) but US - we are the adversary.
Devil (deceiver) is the personification of the adversary.

In short a pagan myth (zoroastrianism brought into the jewish religion at the time of the exile) plus greek philosphy from Plato and Soctrates brought into the religion (with clear evidence) at the time of Clement of Alexandria.

It's pagan - and non-Bibilical - and wrong.

The adversary is within us.
By our sin is the wages of death.
Jesus overcame the devil/sin.
And through him therefore we can have everlasting life (i.e. no death) come the resurrection.

The pointy devil bloke is a made up think of loads of pagan beliefs.
Those who wanted more STICK than carrot - wanted to no spread the good news - but threaten with the bad news.

Those who talk of Hell of eternal torture for those not saved spread NOT the good news (GOSPEL) and so I think Paul says that they are false and/or evil.

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
I read the Bible as a non-believer - I wanted to find ammo to attack Christians with.
As such I had no TEACHING from others as to what I should believe.

There is no fallen angel - Jude makes it clear that belief in the teaching of the Book of Enoch is wicked.
There is not Satan(it means adversary) but US - we are the adversary.
Devil (deceiver) is the personification of the adversary.

In short a pagan myth (zoroastrianism brought into the jewish religion at the time of the exile) plus greek philosphy from Plato and Soctrates brought into the religion (with clear evidence) at the time of Clement of Alexandria.

It's pagan - and non-Bibilical - and wrong.

The adversary is within us.
By our sin is the wages of death.
Jesus overcame the devil/sin.
And through him therefore we can have everlasting life (i.e. no death) come the resurrection.

The pointy devil bloke is a made up think of loads of pagan beliefs.
Those who wanted more STICK than carrot - wanted to no spread the good news - but threaten with the bad news.

Those who talk of Hell of eternal torture for those not saved spread NOT the good news (GOSPEL) and so I think Paul says that they are false and/or evil.
Is this what you used to believe or what you believe now?