What Bible Verse Will Jesus Arrive At in Time?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rudimental
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Rudimental

Guest
Now taking bets!

State what bible verse in 24 hour time format you think Jesus will return at.

I personally think it will be at 3:16 in the afternoon.

John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.”

What time/verse do you think it will be?
 
I mean no disrespect but I can't make a joke about such a holy topic
 
Now taking bets!

State what bible verse in 24 hour time format you think Jesus will return at.

I personally think it will be at 3:16 in the afternoon.

John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.”

What time/verse do you think it will be?

This is rather silly,but it would depend on where you are in the world. We mess around with our clocks in the UK so it would depend on the time of year.
 
Now taking bets!

State what bible verse in 24 hour time format you think Jesus will return at.

I personally think it will be at 3:16 in the afternoon.

John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.”

What time/verse do you think it will be?

It seems to me that selecting a time of day might indicate that one thinks that Jesus will travel around the earth and sweep up all believers. But I'm thinking that Jesus would hover at the North-pole vicinity and just pull us all up to him at the same time. I suppose that still calls for a time. So I'll say somewhere within two designated days. The Jewish feast of the first day of their new year. The next feast to be fulfilled. It occurs during the time of harvest.
 
Matter not the time will be. mmmmm (well i did try my best yoda)
 
At such an hour as you think not, the Son of man cometh.