What caused the buildings on 9/11 collapse?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

What caused the buildings on 9/11 collapse?

• Total voters
Jun 5, 2018
I never really investigated it, Im supposing a skyscraper like the twin towers would have burned out first and not collapsed so suddenly and neatly, though nobody ever questions what, if anything, was hidden inside the twin towers that they were trying to destroy.
aside from. people which it seemed was collataral damage. Nobody seems to talk about it. It was no accident. If it was just people and trying to attack americans, and make a war, they would have done it far more randomly and generally with bombs.
Those that did question it were labeled as, you guessed it, "conspiracy theorists" and big media took care of the rest

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Those that did question it were labeled as, you guessed it, "conspiracy theorists" and big media took care of the rest
A paranoid, bat poo crazy, tin foil hat-wearing conspiracy theorist... Hahahaha...

U know that is a red flag right? Their simply trying to stop the debate cos they know

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
what do you think was in the twin towers (and pentagon) they wanted to get rid of or stop from getting out?
govt documents? trade deals? secret master plans? an invention that they didnt want patented?

im sure it wasnt cos someone was trying to get rid of their ex.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
what do you think was in the twin towers (and pentagon) they wanted to get rid of or stop from getting out?
govt documents? trade deals? secret master plans? an invention that they didnt want patented?

Im not too sure... The motivation puzzles me as well

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
Thermite.

It is visible.

Inside job
I remember listened to German professor said, there was a iron ash he collect from there. He put in the plastic and put a magnet under the plastic. The iron ash move follow the plastic. wood ash, will not response to magnet.

To turn iron to ash need more than 5000 F degree.

Jet fuel not even rich 2000 F degree. Not even melt the iron.

The only posible is thermite. Only cia and Mossad has that thermite.
Bin Ladin live on the desert don't have modern lab to produce thermite

K

KT88

I remember listened to German professor said, there was a iron ash he collect from there. He put in the plastic and put a magnet under the plastic. The iron ash move follow the plastic. wood ash, will not response to magnet.

To turn iron to ash need more than 5000 F degree.

Jet fuel not even rich 2000 F degree. Not even melt the iron.

The only posible is thermite. Only cia and Mossad has that thermite.
Bin Ladin live on the desert don't have modern lab to produce thermite
Metals do not form ash, they gain mass when burned. This process is similar to the rusting of iron; the metal is bonding with the oxygen, increasing it’s mass.

Nov 15, 2020
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
After noticing that something was just not right, I started to follow all the chatter online. I don't recall anyone mentioning problems with the structural integrity of the towers.
I saw some doco sometime after.
The metal frames had some sort of fire retardant sprayed on them.
The frames should have stronger, supposedly.

Nov 15, 2020
Newcastle, NSW, Australia

was it an "inside job" ?
At the time, Bush hardly seemed bothered.
And then the word of the 2000s "terrorist".

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us

If I remember correctly...

(been a long time since I did the research)

The third building next to the twin towers had documents soon to be declassified that they did not want anyone to see.

The pentagon had people they wanted to get rid of.

A really large number of gold bars were stolen.

A lot of things happened that day that most people never had any knowledge of - done under cover of the 'public' story that was reported on the MSM.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
If I remember correctly...

(been a long time since I did the research)

The third building next to the twin towers had documents soon to be declassified that they did not want anyone to see.

The pentagon had people they wanted to get rid of.

A really large number of gold bars were stolen.

A lot of things happened that day that most people never had any knowledge of - done under cover of the 'public' story that was reported on the MSM.
weird.

Is there a good book on the topic? Or a novel or something about this theory? Of course most journalists wouldnt bother investigating since the big news story is the tragedy itself.

The truth often comes out years later. Since thousands of people died, its likely someone inside knew something, though the people left to grieve often dont want to talk about it. Cos they couldnt prevent it. They dont think its that important.

But the way people react afterward could be key, I mean what exactly was accomplished or changed because of it. It seems life in NYC and washington DC just kinda went on as usual after the crisis was over. Another tower was put in its place, even taller than the one before. So it wasnt really about the building.

maybe it was some oil deal with the middle east or something? the thing is, the US is kinda in debt to those oil countries. No idea why as they actually already have their own oil, but they want the cheap oil, and I dont think people in those countries are really that happy that the US keep wanting to drain their natural resources.

Thats just my theory though. I could be way off.

Jun 5, 2018
weird.

Is there a good book on the topic? Or a novel or something about this theory? Of course most journalists wouldnt bother investigating since the big news story is the tragedy itself.

The truth often comes out years later. Since thousands of people died, its likely someone inside knew something, though the people left to grieve often dont want to talk about it. Cos they couldnt prevent it. They dont think its that important.

But the way people react afterward could be key, I mean what exactly was accomplished or changed because of it. It seems life in NYC and washington DC just kinda went on as usual after the crisis was over. Another tower was put in its place, even taller than the one before. So it wasnt really about the building.

maybe it was some oil deal with the middle east or something? the thing is, the US is kinda in debt to those oil countries. No idea why as they actually already have their own oil, but they want the cheap oil, and I dont think people in those countries are really that happy that the US keep wanting to drain their natural resources.

weird.

I'm sure there are many books on the subject.
www.jesus-is-savior.com has a stack of info on the subject, you may want to start here
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils in Government/911 Cover-up/911.htm

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I'm sure there are many books on the subject.
www.jesus-is-savior.com has a stack of info on the subject, you may want to start here
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils in Government/911 Cover-up/911.htm
lol I used to always be reading that site years ago. Before I had no idea the US govt was so corrupt, I used to think it was like this benevolent Uncle Sam type figure, wanting the best for everyone. But the most countries govts cannot be trusted completely. Power does corrupt.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Not a reputable site, very biased.
it had its problems. If you belonged to an independent fundamental baptist church, it was all good, apparently they never, ever did anything wrong.

Jun 5, 2018
lol I used to always be reading that site years ago. Before I had no idea the US govt was so corrupt, I used to think it was like this benevolent Uncle Sam type figure, wanting the best for everyone. But the most countries govts cannot be trusted completely. Power does corrupt.
LOL, likewise, I recon it's all them Uncle Sam movies.