What do guys really think about women's hairstyles?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

JesusFreak787

I love girls with short hair but every guys different

G

GreenNnice

---
The majority of those pictures are too outrageius for me, but the one picture with the flower in her hair is good, well, except for her having too much color wildness. Any color hair of ONE color with a REAL flower(s) in it is really coool to me :)

Jan 6, 2012
Green, my first job was in the dining hall in college. My second was McDonald's; I was fired for scandalous reasons, but hallelujah! Lol. My third job was Wendy's where I worked almost two years. Wasn't overly excited about working there, but it's to date the funnest job I've had so far. And they're my favorite hamburger chain; real beef :D Filled burgers; yuck :( McDonald's needs Jesus. Lol.

Nath, thank God for eyelashes! Bat. Bat... Or maybe that wasn't your point. Anyway, I just noticed several days ago that my friend even has hair! I went to her place to borrow her vacuum... and a broom... and a mop. Lol. And as I was leaving, she said to not return them immediately as she had to wash her hair. Then I looked above her eyebrows and... hair! It registered: brown hair, blonde high-lights. So I asked if it was all real or which part was fake (the high-lights were fake; they seemed real to me). Suddenly in a different time and place, looking at her hair like it was a huge bowl of ice cream, I told her that her hair is pretty (and it is!). I had truly never noticed it before!

G

GreenNnice

Green, my first job was in the dining hall in college. My second was McDonald's; I was fired for scandalous reasons, but hallelujah! Lol. My third job was Wendy's where I worked almost two years. Wasn't overly excited about working there, but it's to date the funnest job I've had so far. And they're my favorite hamburger chain; real beef :D Filled burgers; yuck :( McDonald's needs Jesus. Lol.

Nath, thank God for eyelashes! Bat. Bat... Or maybe that wasn't your point. Anyway, I just noticed several days ago that my friend even has hair! I went to her place to borrow her vacuum... and a broom... and a mop. Lol. And as I was leaving, she said to not return them immediately as she had to wash her hair. Then I looked above her eyebrows and... hair! It registered: brown hair, blonde high-lights. So I asked if it was all real or which part was fake (the high-lights were fake; they seemed real to me). Suddenly in a different time and place, looking at her hair like it was a huge bowl of ice cream, I told her that her hair is pretty (and it is!). I had truly never noticed it before!
----
LOL, imallin, i u same 1st job, even close to same time frame, i there at Wendy's 1.5 years. Yep, real beef, and, celery and broccoli in ranch :D. I was the dining room closer most nights , hated it! Vacuuming and pulling crocks , Ick! But the veggies MORE than made up for it, not ti.mention the many FREE doubles and chicken sans .

Oh, this thread is about girls hairstyles, i think putting a chicken drumstick in the hair would be 'pebbles' cool , you know, yabba dabbba dooo, ladies :D

Jan 6, 2012
Green, one time, my cousin was working there with me. There was a sort of unspoken thing where you could take extra food home with you. The managers were cool and would let us make stuff to take home if we closed. Taking the leftovers wasn't very appealing. One night, we had Sandra, this Colombian lady manager, closing. She wasn't very generous, so my cousin thought we'd have to sneak out food. When she almost caught him taking a bag outside, he nearly fainted from fright. I told him to chill out, that being all scared would make her suspicious. We laughed all the way home :D His panic was hilarious! I never got tired of Wendy's though I worked there. You know when it's real :p Yeah, we did sort of fast-food-hijack this thread, but it's been dormant for a while, so I don't think anyone will mind.

C

christiancollegegirl

I've been craving hamburgers for a week and y'all aren't helping!!

Jan 6, 2012
CollegeGirl, don't be skurd. You better eat up unless you're on a diet. Doctors would hate me for that, but I say all things in moderation.

AsifinPassing

Jul 13, 2010
THIS IS NOT A FORUM ABOUT HAIR LENGTH BEING/NOT BEING A SIN, SO PLEASE DON'T GO THERE. THANK YOU :)

I think there are ladies out there who look adorable with short haircuts that flatter their features. Others look nice with longer hair. Since we had the thread about facial hair, I would like for the guys to tell us what hair cuts/styles they like and what they REALLY DON'T like.

I have a feeling that what looks great to us might not look so great to them and I'm curious.

So guys...styles you like/don't like? Straight? Curly? What about special effects with color, etc? I put blue streaks in mine for a couple of months. :)

Do tell :)
In general, I'm really not that picky, but there are things I prefer over others. Long, straight hair is always the best, but short can be beautiful too. A ponytail is easy, and usually looks good to me. If girls want to curl, primp, ext...there hair, that's cool and looks good, but I'm a bit more minimalist personally.

As far as color, natural, please! Don't get me wrong, the sunburst, and highlights, and tipped bangs, and yada yada is all nice, but just be you. That's always the most beautiful! Just like the song by Johnny Diaz...

C

christiancollegegirl

I love tht song.

B

Brandon777

I like it when girls don't die their hair. And I think most girls look better with longer hair. And I agree that it should be movable and soft. Especially if I were her husband. I would no doubt want to touch it. Sometimes a blue or purple streek is cute, but (being cautious) only the prettier girls can pull that off.

Also I've always wondered why aged women all have super short hair. I understand it being white or gray. That's natural, but why can't it be long?

MrHonest

Jan 22, 2012
I realised that I care but I don't care. So it matters. Please don't misunderstand & try to see past stereotypes: Hair is edible but not at all at the same time.

Bald is a style too. Long, fluffy, wavy, to be lost in an embrace with you; I would enjoy.

Feb 10, 2008
I like it when girls don't die their hair. And I think most girls look better with longer hair. And I agree that it should be movable and soft. Especially if I were her husband. I would no doubt want to touch it. Sometimes a blue or purple streek is cute, but (being cautious) only the prettier girls can pull that off.

Also I've always wondered why aged women all have super short hair. I understand it being white or gray. That's natural, but why can't it be long?
I think the color is only a part of it. The texture and volume changes as well...

G

GreenNnice

I realised that I care but I don't care. So it matters. Please don't misunderstand & try to see past stereotypes: Hair is edible but not at all at the same time.

Bald is a style too. Long, fluffy, wavy, to be lost in an embrace with you; I would enjoy.
________

Hair is edible?

mrhonestly, you are not like one of those lost tribesman from the cannibal region of South America :D

MrHonest

Jan 22, 2012
I was really sleepy when I wrote that I'm sorry. Now that I'm awake hair is not at all edible & I'm not a cannibal.

But I'm not picky about hair just don't... something. Yeah I see some hairstyles that make me wonder how many hours are spent on it.. because I grew up w/ 4 sisters & average was 1 hour for hair.

G

GreenNnice

I was really sleepy when I wrote that I'm sorry. Now that I'm awake hair is not at all edible & I'm not a cannibal.

But I'm not picky about hair just don't... something. Yeah I see some hairstyles that make me wonder how many hours are spent on it.. because I grew up w/ 4 sisters & average was 1 hour for hair.
_______
I figured as much, mrhonestly, and, I was just having fun with it more than anything else, God bless :)