WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT DATING ON LINE?

• Thread starter princessdeb4111962
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

princessdeb4111962

I'm really not sure to think about dating on line,but if ur soulmate was in another state,then it would b hard to find them,right,so what is ur opinon?ty for ur answers

W

wwjd_kilden

As long as you don´t "do" stuff online you wouldn@t in real life I think it´s OK. I did it (until the person got a real gf :p)

S

sorry

i dont know much about daiting on line but meeting here seems ok then to keep in touch but if the one your daiting is good and right with the lord i dont see any reason why they cant see each other in person, make adjustments to acomadate your lifestyle acordingly.