What do you do when you are feeling down?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Lovesong

I write, I draw, I sing, I run, I do whatever I can to get it out the healthy way.

L

Liz01

I pray

and i make excersice or draw or go shopping or listen music

A

asian_missy81

I listen to music. If it doesn't help, I listen to Christian music, Hillsong, etc. Praying would always help, but if the words doesn't come, I just write on my blog or talk to my bff. Then, I would pray more. :)

T

throwmyhandsup

i usually go for a drive and listen to music. i'll talk to God about whats bugging me. i usually end up crying and letting it all out. and then i feel better. a slushie always makes me feel better too.