WHAT DO YOU LIKE BEST ON YOUR CHURCH DAY????

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

OFM

I LIKE WALKING TO CHURCH.
SUNDAY MORNING WORSHIP.
MY CHAPEL PRAYER VISIT RIGHT AFTER
FOCUSING SPIRITUALLY ALL DAY.

S

shirley

i like helping wth church dinners ;learning about jesus praying going to bible study ;making new friends fellowship

M

Miri

For me, going to church is often the best part of the week.

It means I meet up with all my wonderful brothers and sisters in Christ, join in with the worship and learn more about God.
Have fellowship with God, learn more about all the amazing things He has done and continues to do.
Often I don't want to go home and wish the service could last all day.
We have a mix of songs, prayers, bible reading, testimonies, often we have visiting missionaries who explain their work.
Sometimes we have the childrens choir and every so often the young people/youth groups take the entire service - they are so awesome.
Then there is the baptism services and also the dedication services for new borns etc.
Its all just such a blessing - to anyone who thinks church is boring, think again!

O

OFM

for me i love too see every 1 in person agian as well.

K

krs27

It gives me a sense of comfort

O

OFM

i am/is allways filled with joyous joyfull joy amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!