what do you rekon?!!!!!!!!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

soccerboo

hey everyone, hope this will help someone out there;)

As i grow in my walk with Christ i thrive and hope to be more like Him. i realise that time on this Earth is NOTHING compared to the promise God made. just put all our time into Him, be fed everyday spiritually, do everything for Him.

Be a light in the world of the dark be in the world not of it, thank Him for the stregth He has given us, tell people bout Him, but i have also realised that we are TOTTALY deprived of sin and we are tottaly in it although we are not as sinfull as we could be we are tottaly in sin. Man heart is evil (Mark 7:21-23) and sick (Jer. 17:9). Man is a slave of sin (Rom. 6:20). He does not seek for God (Rom. 3:10-12). He cannot understand spiritual things (1 Cor. 2:14). He is at enmity with God (Eph. 2:15). And, is by nature a child of wrath (Eph. 2:3).

therefore we cannot choose God as our saviour as we are so sinful our hearts would not desire Him. (John 1:12-13); God grants that we believe (Phil. 1:29); faith is the work of God (John 6:28-29); God appoints people to believe (Acts 13:48); and God predestines (Eph. 1:1-11; Rom. 8:29; 9:9-23).

this was in me for other people to feed on
God bless:)

S

soccerboo

p.s, would love feedback from all ages, (this is also in bible discussion)