what do you think is good punishment for christian kids

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

curious

do you think that if a teen is failing in school that he should be kept out of youth or church

W

wwjd_kilden

kept out of youth? - youthgroup?

Never ever out of chruch, that's for sure

Jun 29, 2009
Well that depends on the age of the child. And keeping a child out of church is probably like punishing them with TONS OF CANDY. I don't know a single (small) child who loves to go to church so hard they would see that as a punishment.

starfield

Jun 13, 2009
do you think that if a teen is failing in school that he should be kept out of youth or church
I think you should talk to them and try to find out why they are failing before issuing any punishment.

N

nanabean

No I don't think keeping them out of church is a good idea. Out of youth..youth group I take it??...not necessarily. Maybe out of a youth group ACTIVITY....but not out of youth group. Meaning, maybe an outing that they were looking forward to..but not the cummunity services or regular meetings. They would benefit from such interaction with other leading christain adults I would think.

K

Kite

Eheheh, I say no...just from my prospective, because (just saying) if the teen doesn't necessarily like going to church, them not being allowed going to church or youth group would kind of have the opposite effect......but I do agree with what Nanabean says.