what do you think of this idea?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

godschild

i would like to make crosses and sell them my friends think its a great way to minister to people because i do plastic canvas work and i make crosses with it.

R

radical_christian

I think the idea is great. I mean if God has gifted you to do so than what greater way to witness to others. Use what you are good at to display God's love to others.

I hope everything works out fine and may God bless you. ;)

G

godschild

thanks i was also making the crosses to give out at my birthday party but i still want to make some a sell them and i might teach my sister how to do it so we can make them together

K

Kite

Go for it! ^^ If God's calling you, and that's what your talent is, like Radical says, you should use it.

Jan 13, 2007
wow thats a great ideal to do!!!

G

godschild

i really like doing it my mom thinks that its a great idea to make and sell them

Rehoboth16

Aug 5, 2009
That's a great idea. Make money doin' something u love to do and it's lined up with what God wants u to do...I say go for it!!! :D

P

princessdeb4111962

awesome witnessing tool.Go for it,but if U really want to witness.Have some or all go to a christian charity.God bless,Best Wishes

S

spokenfor316

sounds like a great idea. God gives us each our own talents for a reason. what a better way to use your talent than as a witness?

L

Liz_loves_Jesus

That's an awesome idea!!! =)

N

NoTearsShed

Honestly i would not buy it... because the cross was a place were many people died & also a place were God died for all our sins & he suffered the pain a horrible pain that braught tears to my eyes when i first read it, Maybe it would be better to make a bible verses in a plaster cross like "for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, for so whoever believed in him should not perish but have everlasting life" that way people know thats what the cross means a sign were Jesus christ died because God loves us sooo much, & not just a plain cross...
Do you get what i mean...? i feel like i might confuse someone or contradict myself.... sorry if i did but what i mean is maybe plasters of hearts or clouds or a cross WITH bible versus...
that would be MUCH more better that way at least they can know one verse by heart then start wanting to learn more versus,
Because plasters with bible versus i would sooo buy =D