What Does God Have to Say About Ritual Abuse?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
I think some of you may be interested in Fritz Springmeier. He's been censored a lot and the search engines don't like him.
This interview was published July 16.
It starts out slow, but you can skip forward.
He did a lot of traveling to do first hand investigations of dark powers in high places. His outline of the powers that shouldn't be are impressive. He did interviews with locals who lived near illuminati castles and cathedrals.
https://ugetube.com/watch/2021-frit...na-bloodlines-of-the-ill_mIwVUdYudGPKHIf.html
I like Fritz, but there are better interviews available... somewhere.

Apr 15, 2022
USA
I think some of you may be interested in Fritz Springmeier. He's been censored a lot and the search engines don't like him.
This interview was published July 16.
It starts out slow, but you can skip forward.
He did a lot of traveling to do first hand investigations of dark powers in high places. His outline of the powers that shouldn't be are impressive. He did interviews with locals who lived near illuminati castles and cathedrals.
https://ugetube.com/watch/2021-frit...na-bloodlines-of-the-ill_mIwVUdYudGPKHIf.html
I saved the video. I'll watch it when I have time. I haven't watched any similar videos in years.

You're right that Fritz is hated by people and by search engines. What year was the interview done? Where can I find article or vides of his about ruling/territorial spirits?

Apr 15, 2022
USA
It's everywhere. Even one horse towns can have them. In fact in my reservation the pastor and his wife are actually satanists who are apart of the satanic cult in the nearby town. There's quite a few multi generation satanists living here, including on my fathers side of the family. They been trying to kill me over 20 years now...
Yes, all those things are customary in occult practice and reality. Churches are infiltrated by pure protocol. The church I went to in 2006 where seven christians were actually uncovered to be occultists. These were mutli-generational satanists with some of their roots in Germany.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
I saved the video. I'll watch it when I have time. I haven't watched any similar videos in years.

You're right that Fritz is hated by people and by search engines. What year was the interview done? Where can I find article or vides of his about ruling/territorial spirits?
I'm trying to find a better seminar.
This one is one of the times that he was on the Prophecy Club. It takes around half an hour or so before he really starts getting into the material though. I remember another that was excellent, but will post if I can bring it up.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
I'm trying to find a better seminar.
This one is one of the times that he was on the Prophecy Club. It takes around half an hour or so before he really starts getting into the material though. I remember another that was excellent, but will post if I can bring it up.

WOW! It was the other FS video when I first posted. I went back to correct the post and accidentally put Barney and Andy on it from my clipboard. Lol😄
Maybe Fritz needs to be in protective custody too? Lol.
Anyhow, the second one just above is a good recording. It's one of his best.

Apr 15, 2022
USA
WOW! It was the other FS video when I first posted. I went back to correct the post and accidentally put Barney and Andy on it from my clipboard. Lol😄
Maybe Fritz needs to be in protective custody too? Lol.
Anyhow, the second one just above is a good recording. It's one of his best.
He's right. Unfortunately, occultists understand basically all spiritual things and realities better than christians (christians generally want to make most reality go away by simply not acknowledging any reality that is inconvenient).

Both God and satan work within families and generations (which translates to entire people groups, races, ethnic groups, and nations). This is a study about generational inheritance: https://www.ywam-fmi.org/news/multigenerational-legacies-the-story-of-jonathan-edwards/.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
He's right. Unfortunately, occultists understand basically all spiritual things and realities better than christians (christians generally want to make most reality go away by simply not acknowledging any reality that is inconvenient).

Both God and satan work within families and generations (which translates to entire people groups, races, ethnic groups, and nations). This is a study about generational inheritance: https://www.ywam-fmi.org/news/multigenerational-legacies-the-story-of-jonathan-edwards/.
I'll check that out.
Thanks

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Have you ever heard Fritz Springmeyer talk about it? I just tried to find his current speeches before I saw your post here. He spoke on this topic in great details, travelled the world and exposed illuminati members and sacrificial locations. There are others that specialized on the topic like Russ Dizdar who died recently.
Jerusalem,
Is your avatar a Rhodesian Ridgeback by any chance?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Sounds like another conspiracy theory in the making to me. I'm sure there are abuses out there, but I doubt they are so widespread and upward reaching as has been claimed by some.
Just because something is so outrageous it seems it can't be true is not evidence that it is false. There is so much evidence everywhere of human trafficking, child trafficking, Epstein Island, etc. that it is hard to deny and the account of this is Biblical.

The way to prove that something is simply a conspiracy theory is to do your research. For example, a few years back there was this horrible theory out there that Truman Capote wrote "In Cold Blood". When asked about it he said it wasn't true, he wrote using ink. The lesson is to ask a few questions before you simply believe everything you hear.