What does the Bible say about ghosts? And I am looking for some answers about demons

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
I will apologize for derailing your thread. The topic was not about Heaven, Hell and Hades and I turned it in to that... we may not completely agree on that part but we do agree when we die we go to a good place if we are good and a bad place if we are bad. At almost 330am I am leaving it at that lol.

Now... back to ghosts n witches :D

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
Paradise (aka Abraham bosom) is to heaven (pre-Resurrection) as Hell (aka Hades) is to the Lake of Fire. The lake of fire is the final resting place of the damned and this is they're second and final death. Now as far as heaven goes I am not completely positive but i do know that it may not be our final resting place in the fact that after Jesus has come and the Earth is once again cleansed, we, those in heaven, will rule the new world. So yes when we die and go to heaven it is our final resting place (i believe) but it doesn't not by any means mean we're done.
Ahhhh the 1000 year reign. I don't believe in that either. We can talk about all that anther time :D That will totally derail your thread, and I don't want to do that anymore than I already have.

Jul 12, 2012
I believe He lets us see whatever we want to see.
Ghosts, demons, aliens, what are we afraid of?

And what do we look for when we look for God?

"I AM what I AM"

The fear of YHWH is clean.