S
Seeking-Christ
Guest
I think everyone that writes publicly probably want's attention. Is that a bad thing? I think it depends. But why else would someone write on a website like this if they didn't want some attention?
I think anger between me and bother "fellow christian" gets between me and God.
Things in scripture that I don't understand that sounds like I'm going to hell for, gets between me and God. For example the subject of Lust and Sexual Attraction gets between me and God. I have to deal with feelings that I often can't tell the difference between Lust or and attraction. Or if they are the same. I often find myself arguing with Jesus over this. And believe me! That is not a good thing! If you would like to pray for me, i ask that your prayer would be, to help me to sort this out, and find peace. Because I've been in this battle since I was just 13 and now I'm in my 40s, I'm really really really growing tired of it.
I think anger between me and bother "fellow christian" gets between me and God.
Things in scripture that I don't understand that sounds like I'm going to hell for, gets between me and God. For example the subject of Lust and Sexual Attraction gets between me and God. I have to deal with feelings that I often can't tell the difference between Lust or and attraction. Or if they are the same. I often find myself arguing with Jesus over this. And believe me! That is not a good thing! If you would like to pray for me, i ask that your prayer would be, to help me to sort this out, and find peace. Because I've been in this battle since I was just 13 and now I'm in my 40s, I'm really really really growing tired of it.
