What Gospel is Your Most BeLoved One and Why????

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

What Gospel is Your Most BeLoved and Why????....

• Matthew

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Mark

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Luke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • John

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
O

OFM

WHAT GOSPEL IS YOUR MOST BELOVED 1 AND WHY????....

O

OFM

I choose The Gospel of Matthew Cause it has the Most Wors of Jesus Christ Contained in it............

K

krisbrian

I love all the books because each book offers something the others dont. I'm fond of the book of John though because I like the info we get regarding the intimate conversations that Jesus had with his disciples just before his crucifixion.

O

OFM

that a very much alot good selection.

shawntc

May 7, 2010
Probably Matthew, for the simple fact it's used so much. But I also like Luke - it has a much more analytical perspective, I think.

Oct 31, 2011
I am just discovering God our Father in the OT. That study has given me many moments of “Oh, THAT is how the world works”.

I wouldn’t study it except psalms and proverbs, etc. for years. I believed that God the Father was about outdated rules, we were under a new covenant, the OT was to Jews who didn’t know about grace so under awful law, only the NT was for me. I must follow Christ, and the Father was outdated. Then I found that Christ was there from the beginning, no one has ever been under law not Christ. When I studied enough to get to truth, it opened the triune God to me, it was like coming into the light.

Oct 31, 2011
Sorry everyone, I got excited about my OT study and didn't read the question well enough. Scratch that reply I gave!

I like the gospel of John, it guides me better spiritually.