What happen to me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 21, 2014
:) hello friend

I've something to say,
Right now my age is about twenty years old

I'm searching friend to tell my experience, because I don't know to whom I would tell this.

I've finish my read in Holy Bible
There's ton my mind about it
I want search if there's like Holy Bible not differ religion Bible.

Also I want to say about my friendship if you want to listen.
Thank you.:)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
There's only ONE holy bible.. but a ton of different translations of it.. :)

Mar 28, 2016
:) hello friend

I've something to say,
Right now my age is about twenty years old

I'm searching friend to tell my experience, because I don't know to whom I would tell this.

I've finish my read in Holy Bible
There's ton my mind about it
I want search if there's like Holy Bible not differ religion Bible.

Also I want to say about my friendship if you want to listen.
Thank you.:)
Amen..... do not let others look down at your youth. Remember Mary was 15 .Christ made the burden light

The Bible in its original autograph came with no error. The preaching of Christ through the word was able to convey the good news (gospel) and awaken the souls that came from the work of Christ's faith as a three day labor of His love. The free gift, "faith" (previously having non other than the imaginations of ones mind)

I would think today even with many changes he would still be able to give them the faith need to hear Him

I would offer Learn what it means to seek the approval of God not seen as He lovingly commands us to.

The word faith as to where it comes from and who it belongs as a work or labor of love is a key that the gates of hell could never prevail against.

The word faith can be a place where the father of lies can get his foot in the door as he did with Peter in Mathew 16:22-23.

Peter was forgiven of His blasphemy against the Son of man Jesus. Today seeing the Son of man is no longer here blasphemy against the Spirit of Christ will not be forgiven. There is only one source of the faith of our faithful Creator whose name is Faithfull and True..

Satan as the father of lies working in a creature man (Peter) is what Jesus called serpents also called a evil generation of vipers. Vipers are those who bring false prophecy after a oral private interpretation of men. Believer as a sign against false prophets will not be harmed by the poison of false prophecy. They will refuse to go above the word of God now that we have the whole we obey by not adding to it. We know where private revelations as private interpretations are of. Catholicism is full and picking up speed almost doubling in five hundred years.. today over 3500 and rising.

Matthew 23:33Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

This would be those who do walk by sight looking to the things of men seen, rather than the things of God not seen .The Holy Place of our invisible God. His glory will be revealed on the last day .

It would seem that throughout the Bible that God uses the word faith in respect to His own self as our faithful. Creator using the phrase "no faith" to represent unconverted mankind. And not little faith but none .As a fallen race we have the imaginations of our hearts. No law of faith in respect to the things not seen the eternal. That as our own imaginations to guide us in a hope of seeking his approval. we could never find him .In Romans 3 it I believe says no man seeks after God who has no form . He must do the first works of giving us the living faith to acknowledge who he is and what is the desire of his faithful plan to His wife the church

There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.Romans 3:11

We are never to have faith in respect to that seen .I think impossible without God and his word as a law to comfort us.

Deuteronomy 32:20 And he said, I will hide my face from them, I will see what their end shall be: for they are a very froward generation, children in whom is no faith.

I would suggest stay in the faith as God works with you, seek to understand. Get involved with others out side of here..( Cave men) stay in the will of God as long as you can and when you fall he's got your back.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
See if you can find a friend in the church you attend. Looks like you need face-to-interaction with a Christian.