What happen to the chat room 😕

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Was on it today - and now I'm experiencing the same thing you are. Not sure what's going on. I just messaged Robo though. That's interesting because the post seems old right now. Have you had any luck getting back on?
Because, as a mod explained in post number 11, the thread is about something different than the main chat rooms.

A

amberlynlover7

Was on it today - and now I'm experiencing the same thing you are. Not sure what's going on. I just messaged Robo though. That's interesting because the post seems old right now. Have you had any luck getting back on?

No I havent recived any respond from Robo and it been like
It like almost a month already that I messaged Robo about it and he hasn't even responded. I'm guessing the chat room is officially dead like I said.

A

amberlynlover7

How is it back? I don't see the blue small icon message on my device which is where I usually some message people?

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
No I havent recived any respond from Robo and it been like

It like almost a month already that I messaged Robo about it and he hasn't even responded. I'm guessing the chat room is officially dead like I said.
The chat rooms are different than the in forum chat app that existed for a short time here. Chat rooms refers to the long term rooms that have been part of this site for years. They were down the other day.
As far as the CometOnDemand in forum chat a mod already stated, in your other thread, nearly a month ago, that the feature was removed.
If you continue using the term "chat room" to mean the Comet chat feature it's only going to confuse people. The chat rooms are completely different and still in use.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
I just downloaded the Chat application for windows desktop.. But for some reason i keep getting the message that there is no connection and to try again..

I am wondering if i have to make a separate registration for Chat?? I am a forum member so i just put in my forum name... But i am not sure if the problem is one or the other or something completely different ???

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
I just downloaded the Chat application for windows desktop.. But for some reason i keep getting the message that there is no connection and to try again..

I am wondering if i have to make a separate registration for Chat?? I am a forum member so i just put in my forum name... But i am not sure if the problem is one or the other or something completely different ???
Try installing Adobe Air, or make sure it's up to date first. That foxes some installation problems.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Try installing Adobe Air, or make sure it's up to date first. That foxes some installation problems.
Thanks for the reply.. I just tried to load adobe air and i got the message that it is already installed.. I have removed christian chat and will try to reload it and see if it will work this time..

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Thanks for the reply.. I just tried to load adobe air and i got the message that it is already installed.. I have removed christian chat and will try to reload it and see if it will work this time..
It seems fairly common to have installation issues with it. Other than the Air thing just make sure you don't have an old version installed already. Beyond that I'm clueless haha. Good luck.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
It seems fairly common to have installation issues with it. Other than the Air thing just make sure you don't have an old version installed already. Beyond that I'm clueless haha. Good luck.
It works :).. I just came back from chat (y).. Not sure why it works now?? But it works so problem solved :D So everything is cool now :cool:

101VETERAN

May 5, 2018
I'm not able to log in on app either started yesterday may 7 19 around 8am . I uninstalled it and reinstalled but didn't work.