What Happened

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Sinnner

As a teenager I lived as a Christian but in my 20s I made a decision to leave that lifestyle for drinking and doing drugs. I finally decide in my mid 20s to settle down with a girl and get off the drugs.
In April of 2006 me and my girlfriend at the time broke up. At the time she was the only motivation I had to not get back into drugs. I didn't wat to loose her for many reasons. I don't have to tell you that the first place I went to was the bar then the drug dealers house. I began a binge that was going to kill me and I knew it and didn't care. I was so depressed angry and violent. I knew I was at a crossroads, I had remembered Jesus from earlier in my life. I figured I would try to get Jesus to help me. I asked Jesus to forgive me of my sins and to come into my heart after listening to a Christian radio show. At that very moment all my pain, anger, turmoil and depression was gone and replaced with an overwhelming joy. It was unbelievable but so real. Most people(the unsaved) can try to explain away things that God does for others i.e. physical healings, gradual lifestyle changes, or financial blessing. There is no way anyone can ever explain what happened to me on 7/15/06 other than it was Jesus himself almost physically pulling me out of the pit I was in. Now I serve my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ every day of my life, never looking back, all the glory to God!

Jan 9, 2009
PRAISE THE LORD!! It sounds to me like Jesus was right there with you the whole time. Just waiting for you to ask him back into your life and for his forgiveness.
You have a WONDERFUL testimony here.

Blessings await for you.

S

Sinnner

Thank you brother, He was waiting on me, all my mothers prayers got me through the crap I chose. Those prayers for unsaved children work, I know for a fact, so parents don't stop praying for that unsaved child, press on.

Apr 13, 2007
Praise the Lord! I agree, parents don't ever stop praying for unsaved children, and also, children don't stop praying for unsaved parents either. Well for anyone that's not saved. 1 Thessalonians 5:17 Pray without ceasing. What a wonderful and powerful testimony brother, God bless you, and thanks so much for sharing!

S

Sinnner

Right on, your so right, never stop praying for any unsaved loved ones.

M

maye

this is great! i pray you stay close to the Lord always!

S

Sinnner

Thanks to all. God bless

I

italiansunset

I just recently got baptized with my 13 year old at the same time in front of 2000 people. It was awesome ! As I look back God has been so good, I've made it through so much, but its weird ever since I got baptized I feel like Satan is wreaking havoc in my life... I am dillusional or is he? My daughter left home, I lost my temper... my 13 year old is using this against me... its tough I just want my girl to come home. Please pray for us. Advice would be appreciated if you have ever experienced anything like this.

S

Sinnner

You and your daughter are in my prayers.