What Happens To Us When We Die?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

TMS

Mar 21, 2015
Australia
Ecc 9:5-6
The dead know nothing....

5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten. 6 Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun.

Eze 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. ....

The teaching that the soul does not die and lives forever is not in the bible
Life is given by God and we do not have life of ourselves (we don't make our own life), life is a gift.

Bellu

Oct 2, 2023
This is a cool question and I think I've got a decent awnser.
have you ever seen someone die? Or the way they act in the days before
That's when it starts.In your final days you will begin to see spirits a lot of the time your family. The next thing that happens is you die physically and your spirit leaves your body so what's next? Sheoul? Heaven? Hell? Judgement? The bible BRIEFLY talks about sheoul and for that reason I believe it may be a sort of metaphor for just temporarily not existing like a sort of limbo.We know people go to heaven or hell because within scriptures Jesus visits hell for 3 days,and God brings all the people out of hell after the death of Christ.
So what I believe happens is your out in heaven or hell until the rapture and judgement day when the real decision is made for your soul