What has God done for YOU lately?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

Emily

God has really brought me through some of the toughest times of my life. I

J

-JCaroline-

He brought me to this forum to share and learn more about the bible. And also to get around of good people.

L

Lil_warrior

:) amen amen

J

-JCaroline-

Yeahp, Amen amen, peace on earth, n_n'

And Blessed be the name of the Lord.

Hallelujah!

R

roaringkitten

A recent thought came into my head concerning the title to this thread:

An even BETTER question is what have you done for God lately?

The very fact that I deserve eternal punishment for my sins, but Jesus paid them in full, is reason enough for me to do MUCH for God!!!

L

Lil_warrior

A recent thought came into my head concerning the title to this thread:

An even BETTER question is what have you done for God lately?

The very fact that I deserve eternal punishment for my sins, but Jesus paid them in full, is reason enough for me to do MUCH for God!!!
that's a very very good question... hm...

K

kermit

cool post, cool story. :)

yeah theres something about sleep, i believe. chronic sleep troubles can indicate something going on spiritually. nothing to be majorly concerned about, but you did the right thing praying a lot about it. i am sure you slept better after that. pray without ceasing....jesus gives us peace that passeth understanding, and who doesnt sleep when they have that? :)

good job.
derek

A

angel-rose

My father who is my divine savour not only have you saved me from homelessness and my whole house hold know you now ,you saved us from the pit and dusted us off. as a mother it was in great joy to see my children free and in you, it gives me pleasure that there children will know you as well. You have delivered us and given us a new heart and a new home with you. You died for our sins and made us in right standing in you, you rose from the dead so we may have life in you and you in us, and gave us your Holy Spirit to teach us your ways and to communicate with you , what better gift could there be . But your Love to share with all our brothers and sisters ,LOVE FROM OUR FATHER. amen.