What have I done!?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

skymetal777

People.. I'm very guilty of what I've done.... and.... Just feel scared.

My dads a technical guy, enjoys computers and technology. Recently today, we've got a man that came around and decorated the walls... and for him to do that we move the furniture forwards so the man can do his job.

Anyways the problem is that we didn't have any internet, so I decided to go into the room and reset the modem, and by doing so.. There were 2 of the same cord, one to unplug the modem and the other was another antena, to boost the internet speed.... I accidently disconnected the wrong one! and the now I broke it and when my dad discovered it... i pretended that I didn't do it.... and now he was swearing and carrying on....

I feel very guilty I'm afraid of admitting that i did do it because dad will be very angry with me and so would mum. I hate it when dads angry because I get very emotional.

People pray for me, I feel angry with my self and feel like a coward..... Oh lord please forgive me! :(
God bless to all

GOD_IS_LOVE

Mar 16, 2009
Dear Skymetal,
First of all your dad should not be like this with his family, no matter what happens. Accidents do happen, you didn't do that on purpose. So don't be so scared. Find a good moment and calmly explain to him or your mum what happened, that you didn't know the right cable and that you're sorry about it. If he's still too mad, then say and just run. ;) God bless you.

S

sloppy3

Start by saying the reason you denied it was that you were scared of him. That should "take the wind out of his sails"

Aug 25, 2011
People.. I'm very guilty of what I've done.... and.... Just feel scared.

My dads a technical guy, enjoys computers and technology. Recently today, we've got a man that came around and decorated the walls... and for him to do that we move the furniture forwards so the man can do his job.

Anyways the problem is that we didn't have any internet, so I decided to go into the room and reset the modem, and by doing so.. There were 2 of the same cord, one to unplug the modem and the other was another antena, to boost the internet speed.... I accidently disconnected the wrong one! and the now I broke it and when my dad discovered it... i pretended that I didn't do it.... and now he was swearing and carrying on....

I feel very guilty I'm afraid of admitting that i did do it because dad will be very angry with me and so would mum. I hate it when dads angry because I get very emotional.

People pray for me, I feel angry with my self and feel like a coward..... Oh lord please forgive me! :(
God bless to all

Never give place to deception because this breeds more deception. Look deep within yourself to find the right thing to do. This is your character, be not decieved those that do bad stuff are bad, those that do good stuff are good. And you will know a tree by the tree's fruit. So please do not hide the truth, shout the truth from the roof-tops by doing so ya draw a line in the sand. You stand upon the fencepost of truth which is Christ Jesus and you will never be moved. Instead you will be a beacon of light to all around you.

S

shekaniah

The truth will set you free! If you can't tell him face to face, maybe you could write him a letter. Ask God for the wisdom for you and the understanding
for your dad. I will be praying for you. God Bless

P

peachetty

It was an accident... Tell your mom first... I'll pray for you. :)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you and your dad in Jesus, for the truth, forgivness, peace and His love to pour out and fill you both.

hugs and God bless.
pickles

M

Maya86

Praying for peace in your heart and mind and for God's presence to be with all of you. You're not alone. :)

T

Tobby17

If i'd tell you to admit it, i'll be an hypocrite, bcoz if i were in ur shoes, i won't even think of telling him.. Especially with him *CURSING*.But then i can't advice u to keep on lying now, Can i?.. So it's better you tell him or if u can't, tell ur mum, she could tell him for u ;).. God help you :)