what... Have... I done...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

skymetal777

I haven't been on here for ages, and when I do, I feel comforted I am around God's children and that warms my heart to see that there are others that are out for the lord.

But people I have abandoned the lord my God for so long now, I went my own ways I threw away my cross because I thought Jesus was minuscule in my life * what a outright lie that was *... I've lied , I've thought impure thoughts , I threw away the cross and took up Wicca, I met a girl and days later, we had sex... Now I've come crawling back I know what I done wrong now and I want to come back, I live in a dark world I am depressed I've cut off all communications with Facebook because I feel that will help me, I've discarded the pentagrams to show that I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS TORTURE...

A few tears have been running out as I wrote this down because I was so hurt, my heart is aching I need his touch.

I don't want to live in a dark world I don't want to be depressed, because it has done so much to me, and I regret everything I have done.

Please pray for me people :(

PANCAKES

Apr 26, 2009
Looks like you're setting up a clean slate and starting over, good for you! I'm glad. Keep at it, I know it's hard, It's going to BE hard for the rest of your life, but when you are filled with the love of the Lord - love for Him and people, motivation to do right gets a little easier.

There's a great song I was listening to the other day, and it made me realize that we have already been saved, the chains that were holding us down have ALREADY been cut long ago by Jesus. All we need to do now is brush those chains off our arms, and keep close to the Lord.

Big Daddy Weave - "Redeemed" (Official Music Video) - YouTube

I'm praying that the holy spirit fills you up and helps to keep you on the right path. I pray for mental health, and the end of your depression. I pray for an easing of your frustration at the situation as well.

God is good, He always is, always has been, always will be. After all, He loves you.

Last edited:
S

skymetal777

Looks like you're setting up a clean slate and starting over, good for you! I'm glad. Keep at it, I know it's hard, It's going to BE hard for the rest of your life, but when you are filled with the love of the Lord - love for Him and people, motivation to do right gets a little easier.

There's a great song I was listening to the other day, and it made me realize that we have already been saved, the chains that were holding us down have ALREADY been cut long ago by Jesus. All we need to do now is brush those chains off our arms, and keep close to the Lord.

Big Daddy Weave - "Redeemed" (Official Music Video) - YouTube

I'm praying that the holy spirit fills you up and helps to keep you on the right path. I pray for mental health, and the end of your depression. I pray for an easing of your frustration at the situation as well.

God is good, He always is, always has been, always will be. After all, He loves you.
Thank you so much! :')

yac11

Mar 24, 2013
I haven't been on here for ages, and when I do, I feel comforted I am around God's children and that warms my heart to see that there are others that are out for the lord.

But people I have abandoned the lord my God for so long now, I went my own ways I threw away my cross because I thought Jesus was minuscule in my life * what a outright lie that was *... I've lied , I've thought impure thoughts , I threw away the cross and took up Wicca, I met a girl and days later, we had sex... Now I've come crawling back I know what I done wrong now and I want to come back, I live in a dark world I am depressed I've cut off all communications with Facebook because I feel that will help me, I've discarded the pentagrams to show that I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS TORTURE...

A few tears have been running out as I wrote this down because I was so hurt, my heart is aching I need his touch.

I don't want to live in a dark world I don't want to be depressed, because it has done so much to me, and I regret everything I have done.

Please pray for me people :(
God is so unhappy when we wander away but he's full of mercy and love for us all. God is watching please don't wander away every again.

I will pray for you to have strength and for you to take this experience you made against our Lord and turn it into a blessing for someone else. So that they draw closer to our God, who forgives and forgives you and will one day bless you again.

L

Livi94

Praying for you! God will not abandon you! You are His child and He loves you so very much! God bless and prayers for you ^_^

May 5, 2013
I prayed for you, in happiness, because I know he will lead you back to the right path, that you will see the light again, and feel his love once again, read the bible, and pray, and ask for Jesus love.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you in Jesus.

Always is God our Father waiting and watching for our return, for the true inheartance cannot be lost, the true inhearitance is His never ending love.

God bless:)
pickles

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Praying for you forgiveness and healing! We all mess up so you're not alone in that. Now you know how dark, dark can really be. Therefore, may 'the light' be even more precious to you and that you determine in your will to pursue it and stay in it.

Do what you must to keep living in the Holy Spirit.

N

NurseH

We all mess up but when you ask God he forgives and as long as you learn from your mistakes, you should not beat yourself up over them. Just remember the pain that sin brings and hopefully that will help you to resist temptation next time. I will pray that God will give you peace along with the forgiveness. God love, love, loves you!!!

K

kessy001

The good news is God is wonderful and merciful. He is not man. once you ask him for forgiveness and you are truly repentant, he would totally forgive and forget. His love is so great, he loves us even in our mess.

Do you know the distance between the east and the west? that's how far he has taken your sins away. Now he sees you as pure and holy. Always remember He loves you and His grace is sufficient for you, you have the power to overcome every sin. so in the words of Jesus, "Go and sin no more".

It is well with you.