what i fell into

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

elldhinio

It all started i think two months ago, i was being bombarded by bad thoughts, i was fighting them off for maybe 2 weeks until one day i gave up, then the thoughts started to play in my mind and i may have dwelled upon them, then i felt something inside just go numb and still, my heart and my concious had just become hardened, i felt no more conviction for things i new to be obviously wrong, my heart had hardened, after this its just been a solid plumit down, feel totally different now, everything, i dont even know what to do anymore, i also felt my perception of the world become more 'carnal', i'd been desperately trying to establish my relationship with Jesus since, i would never have thought things would ever be like this since the first time i became a Christian.

Which reminds me of something ' Jeremiah 17:9

W

wwjd_kilden

I know the feeling, and it is one that is difficult to fight. Keep seeking the word of God, the bible says He will give us a new heart. Though we should not "play around" with his gift or test him, I do believe He gives second chances. After all, Jesus said to forgive not seven times, but seven times sevety seven. That should mean God is prepared to give us new chances too, don't you think? :)

Feb 16, 2011
You need to trust in the blood of Jesus for the forgiveness of your sins.

Apr 29, 2012
We are all going to fall short - some of us more than others - some of us more often than others. Be aware that the adversary is going to attack you at your weakest point - this life IS a spiritual war.

I suggest you read, claim and act upon 1john 1:9. Pick yourself up and just keep moving forward toward JESUS. Next time you fall down, read, claim and act upon 1john 1:9. Pick yourself up and just keep moving forward toward JESUS.

Your feelings will lie to you so therefore feelings cannot be trusted but GOD's word is true and can be trusted.

C

Chanson

It all started i think two months ago, i was being bombarded by bad thoughts, i was fighting them off for maybe 2 weeks until one day i gave up, then the thoughts started to play in my mind and i may have dwelled upon them, then i felt something inside just go numb and still, my heart and my concious had just become hardened, i felt no more conviction for things i new to be obviously wrong, my heart had hardened, after this its just been a solid plumit down, feel totally different now, everything, i dont even know what to do anymore, i also felt my perception of the world become more 'carnal', i'd been desperately trying to establish my relationship with Jesus since, i would never have thought things would ever be like this since the first time i became a Christian.

Which reminds me of something ' Jeremiah 17:9
You actually heard those thoughts in your head... ?

Have you excluded the possibility of evil spirits... ?

I'm not sure, but it's a possibility...

(And, evil spirits possess you, because God's driving them out of me right now... )

GOD_IS_LOVE

Mar 16, 2009
Just kneel at the feet of Jesus, even hardened as you feel and ask for His mercy. Do not attempt to solve things in your own strength as it will only leave you feeling emptier and more discouraged. Above all, do not give up. "Fight the good fight of the faith." May the Lord shine His light upon you, in the Name of Jesus!