WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON??????

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 18, 2011
To start out, I don't claim to be an expert or scholar on anything, I study the Word of God and seek His direction, discernment and wisdom on all things biblical.

But I can't help but wonder how close we really are to the return of our Glorious Messiah.
You look @ what the Bible describes what things will be like in the last days. Then you look @ what is going on around the world.

Pestilence,famine, natural disasters of every kind, wars and rumors of war. nations rising against nation. hatred for one another growing so fast, the list is endless. Especially over the last 15 yrs. I've read so many articles, from science, people who watch the earth's movements, weather, unrest between nations etc. And they've all said the same things, it's worse than any time in recorded history, in the sense of all of it happening all at the same time. It's like reading Matt. 24, Mark 13 and Luke 21, as well as places through out Ezekiel, Isaiah, Joel etc. being fulfilled before our very eyes.

Now I know there are differing views to different scriptures, about certain things, and that's fine. And I definitely don't claim to have it all figured out by any means. An old friend of mine said when it's all over we're all going to find out how much we had it figured out wrong.(talking about prophecy)lol.

No fighting, no attacking on here, just want peoples thoughts about all that's happening in the world and whether or not you may think we are in the last generation or do you think it's a ways off.

Shalom, Avinu

A

AnandaHya

i don't think it matters if we are the last generation or not, we should live like we are (righteous in the ways of the Lord) but also train our children just in case THEY are the last generation. if that makes any sense. lol :)

zone

Jun 13, 2010
To start out, I don't claim to be an expert or scholar on anything, I study the Word of God and seek His direction, discernment and wisdom on all things biblical.

But I can't help but wonder how close we really are to the return of our Glorious Messiah.
You look @ what the Bible describes what things will be like in the last days. Then you look @ what is going on around the world.

Pestilence,famine, natural disasters of every kind, wars and rumors of war. nations rising against nation. hatred for one another growing so fast, the list is endless. Especially over the last 15 yrs. I've read so many articles, from science, people who watch the earth's movements, weather, unrest between nations etc. And they've all said the same things, it's worse than any time in recorded history, in the sense of all of it happening all at the same time. It's like reading Matt. 24, Mark 13 and Luke 21, as well as places through out Ezekiel, Isaiah, Joel etc. being fulfilled before our very eyes.

Now I know there are differing views to different scriptures, about certain things, and that's fine. And I definitely don't claim to have it all figured out by any means. An old friend of mine said when it's all over we're all going to find out how much we had it figured out wrong.(talking about prophecy)lol.

No fighting, no attacking on here, just want peoples thoughts about all that's happening in the world and whether or not you may think we are in the last generation or do you think it's a ways off.

Shalom, Avinu

hi avinu.
at the risk of ending up a Campingite:rolleyes:...i suspect we are close to satan's short space.
i don't say that rashly, and i do not know how long that space lasts: but we do know what will happen during it. things are taking shape.

the biggest problem we will face is deception.
zone

H

Honey12

I do believe we are in the last days, at least the 'birth pangs'. But who is to say how long they will last? There could be several generations after us before everything begins to unravel. With that being said, we also don't know how soon it could be. We should be living every moment like it could be our last. We shouldn't wait until last minute to try and straighten out.
But I do agree with zone, things are definitely shaping up and we should keep our eyes open.

S

silverwind

1 Peter 3:14

New King James Version (NKJV)

14 But even if you should suffer for righteousness’ sake, you are blessed. “And do not be afraid of their threats, nor be troubled.”

Not based on "feelings" rather an inner voice is (and has been for a while now) prompting me to pay attention to the signs and get prepared. Spiritually and otherwise.
The above verse should give us ALL much peace.

WomanLovesTX

Jan 1, 2010
hi avinu.
at the risk of ending up a Campingite:rolleyes:...i suspect we are close to satan's short space.
i don't say that rashly, and i do not know how long that space lasts: but we do know what will happen during it. things are taking shape.

the biggest problem we will face is deception.
zone
I AGREE, THINGS ARE TAKING SHAPE.

Luk 21:20And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

Zechariah 12 has me a bit confused because I do not know the full history of Jerusalem and/or Israel the capital and physical national country. It could be already fulfilled or partly fulfilled, or it could be all future. I don’t know.
But this I do know, with Obama “giving up” Israel after the “killing of Osama”, the Luke 21:20 (quoted above by Jesus) prophecy appears to be even closer.

Our World: An Obama foreign policy

By CAROLINE B. GLICK
06/20/2011 22:59

“Not only has Obama adopted the Palestinians’ increasingly hostile policies towards Israel. He has led them to those policies. It was Obama, not Fatah chief Mahmoud Abbas, who first demanded that Israel cease respecting Jewish property rights in Jerusalem, Judea and Samaria. It was Obama, not Abbas, who first called for the establishment of a Palestinian state by the end of 2011. It was Obama, not Abbas, who first stipulated that future “peace” negotiations between Israel and the Palestinians must be predicated on Israel’s prior acceptance of the indefensible 1949 armistice lines as a starting point for talks.”
“All of these positions, in addition to Obama’s refusal to state outright that he rejects the Palestinian demand to destroy Israel through unlimited Arab immigration to its indefensible “peace” borders, mark an extreme departure from the Israel policies adopted by his predecessor.”

See full article dated June 20, 2011 http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Columnists/Article.aspx?id=225858

zone

Jun 13, 2010
I AGREE, THINGS ARE TAKING SHAPE.

Luk 21:20And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

Zechariah 12 has me a bit confused because I do not know the full history of Jerusalem and/or Israel the capital and physical national country. It could be already fulfilled or partly fulfilled, or it could be all future. I don’t know.
But this I do know, with Obama “giving up” Israel after the “killing of Osama”, the Luke 21:20 (quoted above by Jesus) prophecy appears to be even closer.

Our World: An Obama foreign policy

By CAROLINE B. GLICK
06/20/2011 22:59

“Not only has Obama adopted the Palestinians’ increasingly hostile policies towards Israel. He has led them to those policies. It was Obama, not Fatah chief Mahmoud Abbas, who first demanded that Israel cease respecting Jewish property rights in Jerusalem, Judea and Samaria. It was Obama, not Abbas, who first called for the establishment of a Palestinian state by the end of 2011. It was Obama, not Abbas, who first stipulated that future “peace” negotiations between Israel and the Palestinians must be predicated on Israel’s prior acceptance of the indefensible 1949 armistice lines as a starting point for talks.”
“All of these positions, in addition to Obama’s refusal to state outright that he rejects the Palestinian demand to destroy Israel through unlimited Arab immigration to its indefensible “peace” borders, mark an extreme departure from the Israel policies adopted by his predecessor.”

See full article dated June 20, 2011 http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Columnists/Article.aspx?id=225858
yes....this is the Talmudic (Dispensational) paper tiger eschaton - it plays out up front (but is driven from behind the scenes). it is what most are expecting to see.

very clever they are.

check this out:

Astana, Khazakhstan
The Pyramid of Peace

Conceived by Britain’s most prolific architect, Lord Norman Forster, this giant pyramid is an odd presence in the middle of the Asian Steppes. The building is dedicated to “the renunciation of violence” and “to bring together the world’s religions”. Norman Foster has said that the building has no recognizable religious symbols to permit the harmonious reunification of confessions. In reality, the pyramid is a temple for the occultist’s only TRUE religion: Sun worship. A journey inside this building is a truly symbolic one. It represents each human’s path to illumination. Let’s take the tour.

The Opera House (Basement)

When entering the pyramid at ground level, the interior is dark and cavernous. The basement houses Astana’s opera house, where the unsuspecting mass gets entertained.

Underground Opera House

Despite the darkness, a huge image of the sun occupies almost all of the ceiling.
The Midsection

Around the Sun Table

Right on top of the opera house is the central space of the pyramid. It acts as the meeting room for conferences reuniting religious leaders of the world. Take a minute and soak up the symbolism here. You have religious leaders from around the world sitting around a huge figure of the sun, discussing how to reconcile their differences for the coming New Age. The symbolism is blatant: all these theologies are simply outgrowth of the original object of worship: the Sun.

This space is much more luminous than the opera house, representing the progress towards illumination. The sun image in the middle of the round table is exactly on top of the sun of the opera house. So while the general population is being entertained in the darkness of the material world, the illuminated, sitting right on top of them, are contemplating how to reach godliness.

Contemplating Godliness

If you read other articles on this site, you might be aware of the objectives of the New World Order. One of them is the replacement of all religions by a form of neo-paganism. This is what those meetings are for. The city of Astana is truly a city of the New World Order.
The Apex

The apex is literally heavenly. It is round, totally windowed and bathing in glorious sunlight. Images of white doves are embedded in the windows, representing peace, which will result in the unification of the world governments and religions in the New World Order. The apex is the ultimate representation of the achievement of illumination, on an individual and on the worldly level.
Look at the ceiling of the apex:

The solar deity is shining upon the illuminated. Beautiful.
The pyramid’s divisions (the lower dark opera house, the middle conference room and the godly apex) embody the Pythagorean vision of the world. Pythagoras’ teachings are thoroughly studied in today’s occult societies.
Pythagoras divided the universe into three parts, which he called the Supreme World, the Superior World, and the Inferior World. The highest, or Supreme World, was a subtle, interpenetrative spiritual essence pervading all things and therefore the true plane of the Supreme Deity itself, the Deity being in every sense omnipresent, omniactive, omnipotent, and omniscient. Both of the lower worlds existed within the nature of this supreme sphere.
The Superior World was the home of the immortals. It was also the dwelling place of the archetypes, or the seals; their natures in no manner partook of the material of earthiness, but they, casting their shadows upon the deep (the Inferior World), were cognizable only through their shadow. The third, or Inferior World, was the home of those creatures who partook of material substance or were engaged in labor with or upon material substance. Hence, this sphere was the home of (…) mankind and the lower kingdoms, those temporarily of the earth but capable of rising above that sphere by reason and philosophy.
-Ibid

The three sections of the Pyramid

In other words, this pyramid, much more than being a tourist attraction, is a representation of the philosophy of the initiates. As Dan Cruikshanks rather cryptically said in his documentary, it is a “representation of the power to come”.
Sinister Sites - Astana, Kazakhstan | The Vigilant Citizen

~

looking at the levels in that pyramid is a good way to see how the bad guys do their stuff.

the "operahouse" on the bottom is where the masses are PROGRAMMED. they watch a scripted scene on stage and believe it is reality, not knowing what is going on above them.

the rest is quite clear: the secret societies have been doing this for millennia. they've been carrying their secret forward to the present.

they think they and their plans are undetected, and they are by almost everyone i guess, for now (the audience doesn't know anything other that what they are shown)

~

Our God, however, in His manifold Wisdom and Power has outsmarted them all, He sits in the heavens and laughs.

He has revealed His Plan to us, the weak and foolish of the world while the bad guys carry on thinking they are so clever. they tried something similar once before if i recall:rolleyes: God double-crossed them then, and He's doing it again!

1 Corinthians 2
Paul’s Reliance upon the Spirit
1 And when I came to you, brethren, I did not come with superiority of speech or of wisdom, proclaiming to you the testimony of God. 2 For I determined to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ, and Him crucified. 3 I was with you in weakness and in fear and in much trembling, 4 and my message and my preaching were not in persuasive words of wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power, 5 so that your faith would not rest on the wisdom of men, but on the power of God.

6 Yet we do speak wisdom among those who are mature; a wisdom, however, not of this age nor of the rulers of this age, who are passing away; 7 but we speak God’s wisdom in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God predestined before the ages to our glory; 8the wisdom which none of the rulers of this age has understood; for if they had understood it they would not have crucified the Lord of glory;
9 but just as it is written,

“THINGS WHICH EYE HAS NOT SEEN AND EAR HAS NOT HEARD,
AND which HAVE NOT ENTERED THE HEART OF MAN,
ALL THAT GOD HAS PREPARED FOR THOSE WHO LOVE HIM.”

10 For to us God revealed them through the Spirit; for the Spirit searches all things, even the depths of God. 11 For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so the thoughts of God no one knows except the Spirit of God. 12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, so that we may know the things freely given to us by God, 13 which things we also speak, not in words taught by human wisdom, but in those taught by the Spirit, combining spiritual thoughts with spiritual words.

Last edited:

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
All that love and know salvation in Jesus are ready for what ever lays ahead.
It is those that do not see or know Jesus that we seek to witness to.

But I will say, that many are blind to what is happeneing, the frog in the pot is a good analogy.

God bless.
pickles

May 21, 2009

Shalom, Avinu

I thought everyone knew we are in the last days.

Jul 30, 2010

Shalom, Avinu
Shalom Avinu, you are not alone in your thoughts. All those things you mentioned about signifies the black horse running. We have to acknowledge that the world is in a desperate state, while others just carry on with their lives thinking that this is normal. Our young do not know any different, and the old get accustomed.

There is so much injustice, so much hatred and more natural disasters happening at an alarming rate. Man has nearly destroyed this earth, and it seems that evil has reached it's maximum. It doesn't look like it can get any worse, but unfortunately it will. We have to look at the signs and we await a new world order coming to help the world out of it's financial problems.

The key, is Israel. What is happening there? yes they are surrounded by their armies, this is a big clue, but that will intensify as events take shape. The Israeli's have been protecting their land from Palestine and her mulsim allies, but what they do not know is that Europe will be their biggest enemy. Europe will combine and be a strong Empire, and the USA is paving the way to join them. All this unrest in the middle east has been carefully planned out by wicked men in high places from the West, so that Israel can be vulnerable. They will pretend to be friends with Israel and play the peacekeepers but they have an alterior purpose.

The world is going into bankruptcy, and when there is a solution to this problem, we will see things moving very quickly. I would say that of all the generations, we are the last. Not just because I feel it, but because of world events and it's connections to the scriptures. I would say that we are 1 minute to midnight. We should look forward to our Lord who is coming soon after these events, but it is I must say a frightening time, and that I will not deny.
Shalom.