what is Love?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 9, 2010
Love is not just a feeling, it is an action! When the action is not shown, Ya don't always feel it. But when the action of love is shown, even Stevie Wonder would see it.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails!

S

soldierofchrist4ever24

Good post!

C

CanadaNZ

Love is not just a feeling, it is an action! When the action is not shown, Ya don't always feel it. But when the action of love is shown, even Stevie Wonder would see it.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails!
Reminds me of the old DC Talk song "Luv is a Verb".

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
As I understand the scripture say, God is love!
One must wonder in this , that God Our Father is trully a God of action! :)

God bless
pickles

May 25, 2010
LOVE = Self sacrifice for the needs of others. (this is religion also,
James 1:27)

J

jimmydiggs

...baby don't hurt me, no more...

Agreed biggie. 1 cor 13, the loooovvee chapter.

May 9, 2010
...baby don't hurt me, no more...

Agreed biggie. 1 cor 13, the loooovvee chapter.

lol...that would be, Kick in the door, wavin the four-four
All you heard was Poppa don't hit me no more!

Dec 19, 2009

Love is doing unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Mar 11, 2011
LOVE

I AM THE MORENATURAL PHYSICAL SPIRIT OF FORCE THAT I AM

THE CREATOR OF LIFE & THE SOURCE OF LOVE

ALWAYS HAVE BEEN/STILL AM/AND ALWAYS WILL BE & THATS THAT

THE ONE IN WHOM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE ARE BALANCED

IN FAIRNESS FOR EVERYONE & EVERYWHERE FOREVER, AND THATS THAT

THIS IN ITSELF BEING OUR SHEILD OF FAITH
( IF THERE WAS NO HIM, WOULD YOU EVEN WANT TO BE?)

THE ONE WHO RULES THE UNIVERSE WITH NO LAW & NO ILL-COMMUNICATION

JUST A COUPLE OF DEMANDS

ALWAYS BE FAIR/ALWAYS CARE/AND NEVER FORGET TO SHARE

AS THIS NOT ONLY ATTAINS UTOPIA, BUT MAINTAIN'S IT AS WELL :cool:

OUR FATHER WHO SENT HIS FIRST BEGOTTEN CHILD TO REPRESENT HIMSELF IN WORD, WILL & SPIRIT

BUT WHEN IT COMES TO PHYSICAL FORCE

BABY, YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET

May ALL of the Praise, ALL of the Honour & Glory, And ALL of the acknowledgement of POWER & MIGHT

Be to OUR FATHER YAHAVAH, LOVE

In and Through Our Lord, King & Saviour, Yeshua Messiah/ Jesus THE Christ
Thats That (amen)

PRAISE BE TO YAHAVAH/JUDAH/PRAISE BE TO YESHUA MESSIAH/JESUS THE CHRIST

Forever in Christ :)

T

Tobby17

Uhh, Why?. Uhh Why?. Uhh Why Lady????

Oh i LOVE you

Oh i still LOVE you....

Who cares what love is, i won't be feeling it in a long time anyway :p

T