There is nothing about "ontological" anything in John 10:30, if you look at the context its clear.What is onotological identity John 10:30
There are also three Persons/Beings identified by John 10:30.There is nothing about "ontological" anything in John 10:30, if you look at the context its clear.
33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.
34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
Furthermore, if John 10:30 is about ontological unity, then we are also God. Because Jesus wants US to be "one" like Him and His Father are ONE. It clearly means one as in, united in purpose
What is onotological identity John 10:30
There is nothing about "ontological" anything in John 10:30, if you look at the context its clear.
33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.
34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
Furthermore, if John 10:30 is about ontological unity, then we are also God. Because Jesus wants US to be "one" like Him and His Father are ONE. It clearly means one as in, united in purpose
AMP Bible
Jn 10:30 I and the Father are One [in essence and nature].”
Link: https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 10&version=AMP
The brackets are placed by the Bible translators. One verse doctrine building invariably leads to scriptural misinterpretations.
Jesus deity assertion begins in verse 22. Vs 29 states "MY" Father. Verse 30 "Are" (Greek translation is in the masculine gender = 2 persons). The translators brackets in vs 30, express not only persons & unity, but essence as well.
There is nothing about "ontological" anything in John 10:30, if you look at the context its clear.
33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.
34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
Furthermore, if John 10:30 is about ontological unity, then we are also God. Because Jesus wants US to be "one" like Him and His Father are ONE. It clearly means one as in, united in purpose
What is onotological identity John 10:30
.
I have been thus far unsuccessful finding a definition for "onotological" with
either Webster's or a search engine. Spelling?
_