What is the RUDEST thing someone's done on a date?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

ChristianVegan

Probaly texting other women while on a date

T

Tobby17

This thread is cracking me up, especially with Whyllow :D

M

MissCris

I'm not single anymore, but this thread is funny/sad...

Worst date ever-
The guy took me to Olive Garden, disappeared 2 minutes after we were seated and didn't come back for 30 minutes, apparently he'd seen his ex girlfriend and went to chit-chat. When we got our drinks, he bumped his soda and spilled it all over himself, then jumped up and started screaming his head off at ME like I'D done it. Pretty much the whole restaurant was staring. The waiter asked us to leave so the guy literally dragged me by the arm through the place and out the door. He told me to wait by the curb and he'd get the car and pick me up. He didn't. He left.

Turns out he was on meth at the time, don't know how I didn't notice. Same night, he showed up at my house later to apologize but ended up breaking my room mate's arm when she wouldn't let him in.

I always did like dates that ended in the cops being called :/

W

Whyllow

Worst date ever-
The guy took me to Olive Garden, disappeared 2 minutes after we were seated and didn't come back for 30 minutes, apparently he'd seen his ex girlfriend and went to chit-chat. When we got our drinks, he bumped his soda and spilled it all over himself, then jumped up and started screaming his head off at ME like I'D done it. Pretty much the whole restaurant was staring. The waiter asked us to leave so the guy literally dragged me by the arm through the place and out the door. He told me to wait by the curb and he'd get the car and pick me up. He didn't. He left.

Turns out he was on meth at the time, don't know how I didn't notice. Same night, he showed up at my house later to apologize but ended up breaking my room mate's arm when she wouldn't let him in.

GEEZ!!! My jaw DROPPED when I read that!

Nate0220

Sep 8, 2011
Worst date that I was on had my then gf at the time flirt with the waiter the whole night and ignore me completly. she ended up getting his number and getting together with him the next day. When I called her to ask her about it, she told me that it was payback for talking to a dear friend of mine at wendy's who worked for my dad.

M

Muffyn

Well, it wasn't exactly a date, but a guy who I met through a friend (who incidentally tried to matchmake us) talked about nothing but himself for a whole HOUR. He wasn't rude, but I was extremely annoyed by the end of it (I'm actually quite a patient person).

Needless to say, despite all his self-praise, I wasn't at all impressed.

M

Maya86

A guy I was going to meet later that day decided to meet me early. He wanted me to ditch my friend for him. He texted me and said he was going to come to our table (cafe in a mall.. go figure!) and he wanted me to get up and leave with him. I told him nothing of that sort was happening. He came up to us after he spotted me and said "Hi.. so ready?" and I said nope and that he could sit down if he wanted to. He said nope and he left. Lol. :D

G

GreenNnice

Worst date ever-

----
Horrible, that's one rude dude. And sounds like the Lord used your roommate to protect you. Just nuts to break her ARM. What a yuck

G

GreenNnice

A guy I was going to meet later that day decided to meet me early. He wanted me to ditch my friend for him. He texted me and said he was going to come to our table (cafe in a mall.. go figure!) and he wanted me to get up and leave with him. I told him nothing of that sort was happening. He came up to us after he spotted me and said "Hi.. so ready?" and I said nope and that he could sit down if he wanted to. He said nope and he left. Lol. :D
----
If guy would have sat at table, I would have given him a minute screening, and...you and friends get up and leave, maya. Very rude indeed dude asking you to ditch your friend you were already with .

For me, CLEAR SIGN, no way im getting involved, the Lord leads (pray to Him ALWAYS, but even more so in middle of dating situations) , but, yeah, i'm outta there

M

mrpower

My rudest thing is more of an all rounder end to a relationship.... I was only 21 and very impressionable.. maybe i got into the relationship for all the wrong reasons.. who knows..... all i do know, is that her great uncle had a helper monkey.... I was going to get to meet the helper monkey..... and she broke up with me before I got to meet it.... To this day, this is still my biggest and sole regret about that relationship.... the deprivation of my liberty, to meet, an awesome real life helper monkey..... i would have called him 'Mojo'. *sniff*

W

Whyllow

My rudest thing is more of an all rounder end to a relationship.... I was only 21 and very impressionable.. maybe i got into the relationship for all the wrong reasons.. who knows..... all i do know, is that her great uncle had a helper monkey.... I was going to get to meet the helper monkey..... and she broke up with me before I got to meet it.... To this day, this is still my biggest and sole regret about that relationship.... the deprivation of my liberty, to meet, an awesome real life helper monkey..... i would have called him 'Mojo'. *sniff*
You didn't even state what happened and what was rude about it....

Snackersmom

May 10, 2011
WOW, that was COLD of her, Mr. Power :(. No little helper-monkey, eh? I hope you trashed her on Facebook :D. (Kidding, people, only KIDDING!) :D:D:D

G

GreenNnice

WOW, that was COLD of her, Mr. Power :(. No little helper-monkey, eh? I hope you trashed her on Facebook :D. (Kidding, people, only KIDDING!) :D:D:D
-----+------
Was she blind , misterpower? Just wondering why she had a helper monkey.
----
I wish I had a rude story to tell you all but my dating experience has been slim to none and few times on date no rudeness that I've seen, except one date became awkward when she began speaking about speaking in tongues and I just have never had that gift. I probably shouldn't be curtain-calling the date. but it was definitely helpful in seeing she was different spiritually. That almost sounds mean doesn't it?
Hmmm, I guess if I could put it another way I would, uh, there is nothing wrong with speaking in tongues but mentioning it on a date, especially a first date is risque, imho.

TheAristocat

Oct 4, 2011
#1 Rudest Jerk - A guy called his mom the "B" word over his cellphone

#2 Rudest Jerk - A guy had a very cool classic car. We were on our way to a party in it with the top down. Some teens pulled up beside us at a stoplight and were laughing and telling him how cool it was. He flipped them off.

tacky, tacky, tacky....
My mother calls me a number of 4-letter words over the phone. lol And at 9 years old I was in that same situation where a high school kid drives by in his new car with the chick in the passenger seat and flips me off for no reason. I actually flipped him off and then he had to drive by and flip me off again. :D

TheAristocat

Oct 4, 2011
Worst date that I was on had my then gf at the time flirt with the waiter the whole night and ignore me completly. she ended up getting his number and getting together with him the next day. When I called her to ask her about it, she told me that it was payback for talking to a dear friend of mine at wendy's who worked for my dad.
Been there. But for even less of a reason. Went with my ex and a few friends to a movie. Ex sits next to bestfriend. They talk the whole time. I'm by myself. Afterwards she gets annoyed at me and then later on forgets I was even at the movie with her and voices this outloud to everyone while they laugh. One of the people laughing was close to me and liked her, and she later double-timed me with him.

Last edited:
B

Brandon777

This is a great thread! Wow. A lot of people have it hard. I don't have any stories like that.

E

evelina

i would say thats not THAT bad .... well it can happen ... maybe something else was going thru his mind :D maybe we have somehimesto high expectations !!! :)

E

evelina

i think we just see mistakes from other ppl than in us ....for example: if ur ''bf'' or date looks always at the waitress ..... well you should know whom u r dating :D and well maybe he was bored from you .... i dont want to sound to harsh but ..... i just have a thought maybe we should have a thread like : what was the RUDEST/NOT NICE thing YOU have done on a date... we all learn from mistakes :D