What is the scariest dream you've ever had?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Tinkerbell725

Jul 19, 2014
Philippines Age 40
My recent dream was about 2 two snakes. I saw a red and a black snake. It is strange that I was not that scared in the dream and I am scared of snakes in real life.

agatha

Nov 2, 2011
scariest dream i had was choked by devil underwater, i woke up suddenly while gasping a lot.... OMG

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
The scariest dream I can think of is one I had when in intermediate school. Must've been mid-70s. I was probably 11 or 12.

I was in the school auditorium of IS 144 in The Bronx. I remember trying to get away from someone with a syringe. Whatever was in this syringe, it was dangerous, probably a deadly poison. I was trying to quickly make my way through a row of seats, but then another kid came in from the other end and approached me also. I was trapped. As the one originally chasing me got closer with his needle, I said "No". I said it louder a second time. He was unperturbed. Finally I woke myself up yelling "NO!"