What is the unpardonable sin ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

freddiedouglass

hello brothers and sisters my question that is above in the title box. Can a Christian do this by not knowing. Is it a thought in the mind ? I have been a Christian since I was a little boy. I accepted Jesus in my younger years and I still accept Jesus now. I have just fallen away and disobeyed him many times. I have bad thoughts evil thoughts about Christ I know it is not of God I am been attacked all the time. I was a preacher when I was 16. I am now getting into the word. Has anyone out their have a revelation of this for me ? maybe I have grieve the Holy spirit at times I have repented of this any answers ?

Oct 12, 2012
Freddie, in Mark 3:22-29 Jesus explains the unforgivable sin. He was speaking to the rulers of Israel in that evil generation who called the Spirit of God in Jesus a demon, or the Devil. God expected these rulers over Israel to recognize His Son and His Spirit, They did not and there was no place left for the Spirit of God to forgive them. In other words these men said that they represented the Messiah that was to come; He (Jesus) the Messiah was standing right in front of them, and they called the Spirit in Jesus a demon. So no, I don't believe you can do this without knowing; and the sin that was committed did not involve evil or bad thoughts of Christ.

Jesus told these specific rulers that the Holy Spirit would not forgive this sin!
What did Jesus tell that evil generation of Israel (Jews),
that was going to be cast upon their heads?
ALL THE SINS OF ISRAEL! From Abel to Zacharius the Priest.
These sins were not forgiven them either and is connected to your question.
Spend the next several years studying these things out you'll be the better man for it!
many blessings