What is Your Most Beloved Book In The Holy Bible And Why???

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 21, 2011
Well yeah, my answer is Matthew. Beause it contains teachings that aren't very popular with Christians in 2012. It also contains teachings from a teacher who is not talked about in church much these days - Jesus.

When I was a child reading the Bible I used to read the Gospels, so this is what I thought Christianity was about. I learnt that the religion was quite different as an adult. Lot of judging, hating and obsessing about the glory of your nation apparently.

O

OFM

well said the real words of OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST NEED TO BE PREACHED TAUGHT AND LIVED BY CHRISTIANS ALLWAYS ALL THE TIME ATALL TIMES.BEE BLESSED ALLWAYS AMEN.......

K

kayem77

Romans. After I was done reading it, I was a christian.

O

OFM

that is very much alot highly spiritually excellent bee blessed allways amen.....

W

worldlover

the book of Proverbs because it teaches you a lot of wisdom :)

N

NoFallTooFar

Romans, because it goes into detail about how we aren't law. It goes into detail about becoming righteous in Christ. I absolutely love it.

O

OFM

EXCELLENT BOOK SELECTION THANX 4 SHARING BEE BLESSED ALLWAYS.AMEN....

O

OFM

EXCELLENT PROVERDS IS A GREAT BOOK THANX 4 SHARING BEE BLESSED ALLWAYS AMEN....