What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Moment?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

Knightjester

You have one Christmas that always brings the smile every time it flashes in your mind.
One Christmas that never gets old, maybe it's funny, full of happiness, or maybe it's so bad and it's hard to forget, lol, tell me tell me tell me,... :D

K

Knightjester

The Day I Stop Believing in Santa.

I was little and it was on Christmas Eve, I decorated my shoes with dried-grass and shredded-papers and placed them near the fireplace and went to bed. I woke up in the morning with a hope that Santa did stop by and accepted my decorated-shoes and left me a present there. I ran and checked and nothing's there, no gift no present nothing, zip-baa-hoo-laa nada! Stunned in disbelieve.
So I went back to bed, promised myself I would never believe in Santa anymore, not ever, LOL.
Of course there were lots of gifts on that day, but that one silly morning is kinda stuck in my deepest part of my silly brain, LOL.

Merry Christmas!

grace

Sep 8, 2006
The Christmas' since I have become a parent have got to be hands down...the best! :)

S

ScottishAndProud

KJ - you are so thoughtful! If I was Santa, I'd have left you many many presents in exchange... Rock on :)

N

Nichole-4-Christ

um this might gross u out but mine ( and my brothers cause they remind me every christmas) there was a cockroach in the plum pudding - dont ask how and before i noticed it was halfway in my mouth

Ive also performed on stage for christmas carols

S

ScottishAndProud

Oh oh - I wanna see a pic of Nicole eating a cockroach :D

N

Nichole-4-Christ

it wasnt fully in thank goodness but yes the boys like reminding me

J

JenRN25

I think my favorite Christmas memory so far happened when I was 4. My mom and I lived with her friend/roomie at the time. Well, its 4 am and everyone is sleeping. All of a sudden, my mom's roomie came running in to tell us she heard hoof noises from reindeer on the roof....so of course we had to get up right that moment opening presents. I have a pic of me half awake in pigtails and a night gown opening presents. My mom was so mad because she and I were up for the rest of the day!!

L

lil-rush

The year we adopted my little brother he played Jesus for the Children's Choir Christmas play. My best friend was Mary and she was to hold him while we sang a song (for the life of me, I can't remember the name of the song). The memorable part is that my little brother fell asleep in her arms. It was so picturesque. A little 6 month old baby sleeping in the arms of "Mary" while we sang songs commerating the Christ-child's birth. precious

Attachments

J

jennie

Hello, well I tried this 1 time before, a couple of days ago, but I have no idea where my little 'rememberance' went! I'll try again.
My most memorable Christmas moment is from when I was a young girl, between t/ ages of 8-10 I believe. Anyway, from what my parents told us, Santa had brought us a trampoline for Christmas, but was in a big hurry & asked my daddy to assemble it. Around midnight, out in t/ garage, my dad was working on t/ trampoline, as mom watched. She was getting cold & decided to get in t/ car & start t/ engine to run t/ heater. When she did this, they heard an incredible screach/scream coming from under t/ hood. It turned out that a stray cat had curled up in t/ engine for t/ night to stay warm. T/ fan blade cut t/ poor cat's tail almost completely off!!! So, we spent all Christmas morning at t/ emergency vets office having his tail removed all t/ way. We ended up keeping t/ cat, who we named Hank. He stayed w/ us many years, until he passed away. He was a pretty cool cat, too. We really had fun w/ t/ trampoline, but Hank was t/ real Christmas presant - he lasteed longer than t/ trampoline!!

M

minnesotablu

Oh my most memorable christmas was HORRIBLE! lol

i was in first grade, so i was probably six... and i was a picky kid so after fighting with my mom all through supper she finally caved in and gave me spaghetti o's... as i hurridly snarffed them down before church... i bragged to my younger brother how i could swallow them whole lol Anyways, we left for church for the christmas eve service and i remember the church being really hot and stuffy and we were sitting pretty much smack dab in the middle of the church. Well, about halfway through the service i started not feeling so well, and i kept telling my mom and she said "well, do you have to go to the bathroom?" and i thought she was asking if i had to like 'poo' haha so i was like ''nooo!" anyways, i clenched my stomach and tried to suck it up... then during the closing prayer i knew i was gonna throw up... so i grabbed my mom's hand and was like "i'm gonna throw up!"

Just as our pastor whispered the "amen" we were running out the double wide back doors into the hallway. Where I threw up an entire can of unchewed spaghetti O's right in front of the girl's bathroom door! lol 3 men dressed in nice suits cleaned it up while i continued to puke my guts out in the bathroom with my mom holding my hair... she was totally embarressed! haha but i can say one thing... i'll never forget it ;)

Also... that was the year we started the infamous *silly string wars* where in our stockings we'd recieve a can of silly string and from that christmas on EVERY year we'd sneak into our parent's room and threaten to silly string 'em unless they'd get up and let us open our presents... HOWEVER... EVERY YEAR they had silly string hiding under their covers and would get us before we even had a chance... and we ALWAYS fell for it!! haha dang parents :p this is a tradition that i intend on passing down to my kiddos for sure! cuz it's just too fun! :p

doodles91

Mar 27, 2006
It was the Christmas that I got my cocking rifle cap gun that I always wanted. The day after was almost as memorable when I got it taken away for inappropriate use indoors.

R

roaringkitten

It was the Christmas that I finally realized it wasn't about presents....But ALL about our Savior Jesus.....And that the best gift we can give Him is our hearts!!!

And he said to him, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And the second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments depend all the law and the prophets." Matthew 22: 37-40

A

asamanthinketh

many moments that i have fond memories

A

asamanthinketh

before i lost trust and faith in my mother and the world because of the harm they have caused me it used to make me feel special that my mother would always let me open one gift on christmas eve and it usually was a piece of jewerly. it made me feel special and loved.

but that doesn't happen anymore. too much hatred. too much cursing she has done to my life
she controls this town like GOD ALMIGHTY

i thought the Lord was bigger than one human woman on earth, but i guess not
you know girls who get raped in Africa get treated better than me
after all it is just a body, isn't it, you can always get medical care, even though no one should have to suffer that kind of harm
many moments that i have fond memories