What is Your=

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

OFM

Every 1 what is your favorite Christian Song????

O

OFM

I Love Holy,Holy,Holy, By:Keith Green.

JimJimmers

Apr 26, 2012
Keith Green was great. One of my favorites is 'Amazing Grace', even though it's an oldie. :)

L

Livi94

Times by Tenth Avenue North... the sweetest song ever. it's like i hear God speaking to me when i listen to it <3

O

OFM

thax 4 sharing b blessed allways amen...............

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
I have always been drawn to Amazing grace, it was only after accepting Salvation that I really understood the words, strange but true.

O

OFM

A VERY MUCH ALOT GREAT SONG SELECTION BEE BLESSED ALLWAYS AMEN.......

C

CollectiveThoughts

I have two favorites, both songs I like best by The Katina's, one is "refiner's fire", the other is "draw me close to you", both are excellent songs.

O

OFM

thanx 4 sharing bee blessed allways amen....

L

Livi94

BTW OFM: i loooooove your avatar! :D

O

OFM

THANX,BEE BLESSED ALLWAYS,zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz AMEN....................

S

shirley

MY FAVORITE CHRISTEN MUSIC IS LOVE CRUCIFIED A ROSE BY MICHAEL CARD I LOVE MICHAEL W SMITH AND CASTING CROWNS EAST TO THE WEST

J

jkalyna

:)":p:):D:cool::rolleyes::p:eek: PASSIONATE PURSUIT," THERE ARE A FEW VERSIONS OF IT, BUT I LIKE THE LONGER ONE, FORGOT WHO SINGS IT THOUGH. LOL, ALSO" DOWN THE VIA DELOROSA"

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
I love the song ( a cradle in His arms)
I cannot remember the author though.
But this song was set before me at one of the most broken times in my life, and it was a perfect song of comfort.
Silent night is my other fave, an oldy, but filled with beauty and praise!

God bless
pickles

B

Beckles

my favourite song is 'forever' by Hillsongs. There is a particular favourite line in that song that keeps me going when times get hard or Im on a bit of a downer, it goes '... and O!! how wide you open up your arms when I need your love,how far you would come if ever I was lost. You said that all you feel for me is undying love which you showed us through the cross'...

S

SoldatChristi

It changes so often, I don't really have one but one song which stirs my heart a lot is amazing grace.

W

woodl

Every 1 what is your favorite Christian Song????
I have many but I love :
Here he comes
ridding on a cloud
sinning like the sun
as the trumpit makes it sound.

O

OFM

thanx 4 sharing ur such a highly spiritually loving loefull sister in Christ 2 Me B Blessed AllWays....AMEN....