WHAT NEW UNDERSTANDING FROM THE BIBLE OR EXPERIENCE HAVE YOU GAINED ABOUT PRAYER ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

KIT1776

I HAVE WRITTEN ABOUT PRAYER FOR 25 YEARS, AND THE MORE I STUDY IT, THE MORE I AM AMAZED AT MY OWN IGNORANCE! NO ONE KNOWS IT ALL.

K

KIT1776

Re: WHAT NEW UNDERSTANDING FROM THE BIBLE OR EXPERIENCE HAVE YOU GAINED ABOUT PRAYER

MY NEWEST LESSON I HAVE LEARNED ABOUT PRAYER IS GOD NEVER REPEATS HIMSELF, SIMPLY TO SHOW HIS UNENDING WISDOM. NO TWO SNOWFLAKES ARE THE SAME, NO DNA MOLECULES FROM ANY TWO PEOPLE IN HISTORY ARE THE SAME.

K

KIT1776

Re: WHAT NEW UNDERSTANDING FROM THE BIBLE OR EXPERIENCE HAVE YOU GAINED ABOUT PRAYER

GOD NEVER ANSWERS ANY OF MY PRAYERS IN ANY WAY I HAVE GUESSED. MY PRAYERS ARE ANSWERED BY GOD,WHO KNOWS MY THOUGHTS OF MY MIND AND THE INTENTS OF MY HEART. GOD IS TEACHING ME TO TRUST HIM MORE THAN ANY OF MY ABILITIES. YET GOD ALSO EXPECTS ME TO DO MY BEST TO FOLLOW HIM IN OBEDIENCE BEFORE I CAN RECEIVE HIS ANSWERS.

K

KIT1776

GOD DOES NOT PAY ATTENTION TO EVERYONES' PRAYERS. PROVERBS 1:20-33

K

KIT1776

THERE IS NO MECHANISM IN THE BIBLE TO GET ANSWERS TO PRAYERS FROM GOD, JUST EXAMPLES OF PERSONAL EXPERIENCES ABOUT THEIR RELATIONSHIPS WITH GOD. GOD IS WAITING FOR EACH OF US TO GROW SPIRITUALLY, AND HE ALWAYS RESPONDS TO OUR GETTING TO KNOW HIM BETTER.

K

KIT1776

THE GREATEST LESSON GOD WANTS EACH OF US TO LEARN THROUGHOUT ETERNITY IS TO GET TO KNOW GOD BETTER, AND AS A RESULT OF OUR GROWTH, WE LOVE HIM MORE.

K

KIT1776

GOD DOES NOT WANT US TO BE SAVED, SANCTIFIED, AND PETRIFIED IN OUR PRAYERS.

D

dianna

It seems from the age of 4 years old I've always been told GOD loves you and was made to go to church. Not by my mother mind you, it was my aunt that instilled him into me. To me my mother she believed in GOD, ......

D

dianna

As I got older I wanted to know him more but it seems that the questions that I would ask was to much for people. Questions about the bible, people would tell me I shouldn't question the word. Just let God minister to you. Not understanding I wasn't really knowing what I was reading........that was the around the age of 18-24

D

dianna

As I got older, I started just meditating on what I was reading and really tried to put these things in practice. Not in practice but in place in my heart, I've learned through prayer you ....do gain what you ask for. But sometimes I wonder if I'm just on of those people God does not hear....or love... So much is and has happened to me and I feel like I just can't get it right. But I still love him. I'm confused on the word itself when I really want to be with him.

K

KIT1776

EVERYONE IS LOOKING FOR A METHOD IN ORDER TO GET ANSWERS FROM GOD, BUT THE WAY IS TO FIND A BETTER RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM OR WITH PEOPLE.