What the LORD JESUS Revealed to me about LOVE.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 27, 2011
[h=1]What the LORD GOD Revealed to me about LOVE.[/h]
You are welcome in the name of JESUS. So many of us do not know what LOVE is all about, the power it has and what it brings to us when we live in it.
I’m here today to tell you about what the Almighty GOD revealed to me about LOVE. So, he who has an ear, let him hear what the HOLY SPIRIT says to us about LOVE.

1.) “To him who conquers I will grant to eat of the tree of life, which is in the paradise of GOD”.
Now, what are we to conquer? In this world we live in, we have only one battle to fight and this battle is against the devil (evil). So we are to fight to conquer the devil that is, to conquer evil in this world. And the only way evil can be conquered is when we live in LOVE. So, the only way we can win the war against evil is by living in LOVE. There is no other way but this alone. Evil cannot withstand LOVE and in the presence of LOVE, evil is conquered. When evil (satan) sees LOVE, it runs away without turning back because it knows it has no chance to succeed in the presence of LOVE.

Now, we can understand what the HOLY SPIRIT meant when it says, “To him who conquers I will grant to eat the tree of life, which is in the paradise of GOD”. We can only conquer when we live in LOVE. There is no other way but this alone. So, he who lives in LOVE will be given the tree of life in heaven to eat. If you are given the tree of life in the paradise of GOD to eat, then you will have the power to heal, to bless, to raise the dead to life, to cast out demons, to set the captives free etc. This tree of life which is the Power of GOD will only be given to those who live in LOVE. Nothing more and nothing less.

This explains why most of our Pastors, Bishops, Evangelists, Missionaries etc; are unable to say to a person be healed and he is healed; be blessed and he is blessed; be delivered and he is delivered etc.
Now, you can see and understand why our Pastors or Men/Women of GOD are unable to heal, bless, deliver etc because they do not live in LOVE. Living in LOVE is the only condition for us to be given the tree of life (the Power of GOD) to heal, bless, deliver etc. The GOD of Host will never give or entrust HIS Power to anyone who does not LOVE or live in LOVE.

2.) “He who conquers shall not be hurt by the second death.”
3.) “To him who conquers I will give some of the hidden manna, and I will give him a white stone which no one knows except him who receives it.”
4.) “He who conquers and who keeps my works until the end, I will give him power over the nations, and he shall rule them with a rod of iron, as when earthen pots are broken in pieces, even as I myself have received power from my Father; and I will give him the morning star.”
5.) “He who conquers shall be clad thus in white garments, and I will not blot his name out of the book of life; I will confess his name before my Father and before His angels.”
6.) “He who conquers, I will make him a pillar in the temple of my GOD; never shall he go out of it, and I will write on him the name of my GOD, and the name of the city of my GOD, the new Jerusalem which comes down from my GOD out of heaven, and my own new name.”
7.) “He who conquers, I will grant him to sit with me on my throne, as I myself conquered and sat down with my Father on His throne.”

Now, you know what the HOLY SPIRIT means when it says “He who conquers”. Those who conquer are those who live in LOVE as explained above and they are the ones who will be given all what the HOLY SPIRIT says above. No one can change these because it is the LORD GOD who has spoken; the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the One who says Yes and no one can say No, the One who says No and no one can say Yes, the One whom no one can deliver from His hand, and the One who walk and on one can hinder. Again, I say the Almighty GOD has spoken. Now, you have seen what LOVE brings to you.

Below you will see and understand what LOVE is all about.
These are the characters of love: Love is patient, and kind; love is not jealous or boastful; it is not arrogant or rude. Love does not insist on his own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrong, but rejoice in the right. Love does not pay evil with evil but pay evil with good. Love does not be little anyone. Love does not discriminate. Love is good. Love look for those who are in need to help them. Love is not greedy and selfish. Love shares what it has with others. Love is just. Love forgives all things. Love does not want anything evil. Love bears all things, believes all things, hope all things, endures all things. Love is love and nothing can compare with love. Love never ends.

Thank you LORD JESUS for revealing to us the path to Life.
Now, observe yourself and see if you are on the path to life. You yourself will know if you are on the path to life or not.
Faith, Hope and Love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is LOVE. LOVE is GOD.
Thanks,
T.M.Pelekeh.