what to do in tough times

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jhesmack

My eldest sister who's 2 months pregnant lost her baby recently . She asked me why God would gave it to her only to be taken back. She's so depressed right now. I don't know what to tell her. I know things happen for a reason. We have no rights to question God or blame Him in difficult times. But its real tough witnessing a love having to go through such ordeal. I ask for prayers for my sister that she overcomes the sadness and grief of having to lose her baby. I pray to God to give her the strength she need to go on with life.

I

ilavjesus

Ecclesiates 3:1 to everything there is a season and A TIME TO EVERY PURPOSE UNDER THE HEAVEN....
i will pray for her...

D

dovey

God bless her and strengthen her! Allready blessed her with a great brother!! May he strengthen her faith through all of this...and give her good doctors. This is very common, and sometimes there is a pre-existing medical cause

S

sabella22

Wow I'm sorry to hear that,you know my sister also lost her first baby she was so sad and depressed..And she would always tell her self it was her fault the baby died,but you know things happen for a reason,but the baby is in a better place know,and I will pray for your sister..